It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Bowl? Black Sunday?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Now I have my own personal feelings about the War on Terror

*Cough* IT"S ALL BS!!! *Cough*

But I've always thought that maybe one day the sports world will be attacked.

( On a quick side note-

Sometimes when I'm at a sporting event, I often ask myself what I would do if the place got attacked. And I always tell myself that i would stay in my chair and try not to panic (depending on the situation)... I would not get in a situation where I'm getting trampled by screaming civilians trying to get out of the arena. I'd rather just die in my chair. )

Anyway, This year's Super Bowl is in Tampa Bay, Florida.

in order for the New World Order to take a step further, they wouldn't need the whole stadium to blow up... but maybe just something small while millions of people are watching... like possibly a 10 or 20 armed gunmen (arab nationality but governmnet sponsered) running around killing peope like they did in Mumbai attacks.

Then very few people would question how big a threat Al Queda is, and once again... America would give the current administration full support to go to war with either Pakistan, Iran or any other Muslim country they want to occupy.

We're overdue for a false flag if they want to keep the battle in the Arab nations alive and well.

Just a thought to keep in mind.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I like the way you think, it is kind of provocative but interesting nonetheless.

Not too many people think that way since they are under pressure by their own citizens thinking that "if I say this, then I am not a patriot?...I wouldn't be able to live like this!".

People need to wake up....and when that happens....well, it may as well be too late!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
obama is a sports fan he wouldnt allow it!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Interesting about that, considering (which I was looking to see, if I had saved the link)... I saw a diagram made by someone who has studied the "terrorist" attacks on the U.S., including Oklahoma city.

The diagram - overlayed on a map of the U.S. showed how a perfect pentagram was being produced.

There was only one line left out of the pentagram .. for it to be finished...

want to take a guess, where that bottom line was missing going to...?

Yep, you probably have already guessed it... Florida. They showed the line going to Miami (to finish the pentagram), but I am sure Tampa would do just fine for that finishing line.

Sorry I can not find the link, if I do ,,, I will post it. I don't think I saved it, so will search the net right now for it.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
i agree with ninja- as much as i trust obama as far as i can throw him, i doubt he would allow it since he is a huge football fan. and hopefully doesn't happen there since the bucs are my team!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I have looked and looked, but can't find what I am talking about..but like I said, it showed the completion of the pentegram down to Florida.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If you did want to use nuclear weapons on your own soil... having it go off on the east coast would be ideal.

Most of the fallout would be pushed out towards the ocean by the prevailing winds.

I would like to see the Steelers at least win first.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The video you are referring to is American Pentagram of Blood and can be viewed here.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I have looked and looked, but can't find what I am talking about..but like I said, it showed the completion of the pentegram down to Florida.

I haven't seen it in a simple diagram form, but this YouTube Video does show the pentagram formation you refer to. I was glad to see it wasn't a perfect pentagon, the one arm was a bit long. It was interesting how it formed the mason's compass also.

I don't know how to embed video, so here is the direct link.
Planned Attack On Miami 2009

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I don't think it's going to happen. Not that a large highly broadcast/viewed sporting event wouldn't be a prime target for shock value but the odds are against it.

There have been Super Bowls/World Series/BCS games/weekly NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL games/ Indy and Daytona 500's/ EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga games/ World Cups/ Euro Championships, etc, etc.....

I would think the security at these mega events would be pretty tight. Armed gunmen may get to kill a few people but the security forces present would halt anything similar to Mumbia from occurring.

If something did occur, my guess it would be before the game or after during the celebrations.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Wow. Quite interesting. But who says Obama would even know of the attack? IMO the CIA has more power than the POTUS. So the PTB could plan and carry the attack out and the president can just handle it w/o knowing it was planned.

Wouldn't it be crazy if the whole Janet Jackson boob slip ordeal was just a test run to see how many people were REALLY watching and how far spread it would go. Yeah i know that a celebrity slip is WAY different and insignificant compared to a US attack but it's possible.

And why would it have to be nuclear? Why not exactly how 9/11 was carried out, whether it be the explosives that brought down the towers (which is my opinion on what happened) or a straight missile shot like the Pentagon. Nuclear would be harder to explain, whereas explosions strategically placed can be rolled off as a defective stadium issue.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Purrrball

That was interesting.

but I think the video is a little off.... I'll do my own research and see what i can come up with.

However Florida doesn't seem to be very usefull in days of Global Warming. It's gonna sink.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Well guys... tomorrow the world will be watching the big game...

I hope that's all it is... a game.

top topics

join