It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911-A question to ask...about the cameraman, who saw the first plane??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
A 911 Question?

Admission: I'm not a 911 conspiracy follower, per se' and I generally believe our (USA) countries' leadership are looking out for safety...naive?

I dunno?

BUT!!!!

Here's a few questions to ponder...

1) Who was the camerman who filmed the first plane hitting the 1st tower?
2) Why was he/she there?
3) Was he there for an agreed appointment?
4) Was the timing for that appointment set in stone? For how long?
5) Or was in modified? At the last minute?

Would it be prudent to look at his phone records, emails, and correspondence for that filming session? What his his name? Who did he work for at the time? Could there be a chain of communication there that leads us to an answer?

Has the FBI/CIA looked at this?

Is the OldThinker out to lunch on this one?

HAS THIS QUESTION BEEN ASKED BEFORE?

[edit on 27-1-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
From my understanding, he was a French filmaker doing a documentary on the NYFD. He also had amazing access to the NYFD the rest of the day. I believe he was in the lobby of one of the towers when you could hear the bodies hitting the atrium.

I don't think there's a conspiracy here, I just think he was at the "right" place at the right time.

[edit on 27/1/09 by MajesticJax]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Not sure how to get those answers, however
they are interesting questions and I am wondering
how much of that is public knowledge.

I twiddle my thumbs and wait to see what can be divulged
from our savvy members here.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
From my understanding, he was a French filmaker doing a documentary on the NYFD. ....

I don't think there's a conspiracy here, I just think he was at the "right" place at the right time.

[edit on 27/1/09 by MajesticJax]

MajesticJax, thank you...but...we really can't know that until we see the records, correct?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

He also had amazing access to the NYFD the rest of the day.

hhmmmm??? A real scoop??

Interesting, huh?

OT

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
.....I am wondering how much of that is public knowledge.

I twiddle my thumbs and wait to see what can be divulged
from our savvy members here.

Me, too...

Time will tell...

OT

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
MajesticJax is right on the money. The French film crew (Naudet brothers) were making a documentary and were filming the FDNY when a plane came very low overhead. The camera turned to see what the fuss was about and that's how the first impact was caught on tape. There are conspiracy theories out there about the Naudet brothers and how they got the shot, but I doubt there is any credibility to them. There's conspiracy theories, but then there's taking them too far.

Here's a link to the site that says the Naudet brothers' video was staged:

www.serendipity.li...

There is a second video tape of the first plane. In the next link, second video down is a different angle of the first plane impacting the north tower:

guardian.150m.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Nice info/links....I'll review!

What is the basis of the charge....that they were "set-up"?

OT

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What they said...

If I remember correctly, the man taking the film was specifically getting shots for behind-the-scenes, or running out tape on the specific end of a tape (still searching for the article I read this at). And when he heard the plane overhead, just tried to capture it to run out the film or something like that. When I find the article, thanks to Google, I'll post it here.

If not take it with a grain of salt. Probably just more disinformation.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Would it be prudent to look at his phone records, emails, and correspondence for that filming session? What his his name? Who did he work for at the time? Could there be a chain of communication there that leads us to an answer?

Hi OT, Now you've posted this I guess your phone bills and emails will be monitored LOL.

Good question though , perhaps the camera dude was paid to be there to get footage of what we are "supposed to see".

Could be a logical explanation though,but I somehow doubt it.

I was under the impression that most people in the US believe 911 was an inside job, most people over here that I've spoken to (the ones that don't bleat) are of a similar dubious opinion.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
MajesticJax is right on the money. The French film crew (Naudet brothers) were making a documentary and were filming the FDNY when a plane came very low overhead. The camera turned to see what the fuss was about and that's how the first impact was caught on tape. There are conspiracy theories out there about the Naudet brothers and how they got the shot, but I doubt there is any credibility to them. There's conspiracy theories, but then there's taking them too far.

www.serendipity.li...

There is a second video tape of the first plane. In the next link, second video down is a different angle of the first plane impacting the north tower:

guardian.150m.com...

OK, obviously, some have thought of my questions...before...see link/insert here...

What is it with brothers? The Hlava brothers, the Naudet brothers, the Pfeifer brothers, the Bin Ladin brothers, the Bushes, the Kennedys, the Dulleses, the Oswalds, the Cabells (one the Mayor of Dallas, the other the deputy to one of the Dulleses at the CIA until one of the Kennedys fired them both). At least four pairs of brothers in the Dallas story and five in the 9/11 one ... but maybe we shouldn't read too much into it. And let's also forget those other little curiosities — like "Naudets" being an anagram of "Duane St." You really do not need to get into the numerological ramifications of the date 9/11, such as the fact that ground was broken for the building of the Pentagon on 9/11/41, to know that we have not been told the truth about that subject — or to work out that, whatever the truth is, it may well have something to do with two pieces of "accidental" documentary, both of them deeply suspect.

link... www.serendipity.li...

?????????

OT shakin''''''

but still prayin'''''

Thank you _BoneZ_

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

www.serendipity.li...

guardian.150m.com...

????

OK I tried to view the file and it said..."Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or a required codec might not be installed on your computer."

What's up with that?

OT

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
Thank you _BoneZ_

Welcome! I've been in the 9/11 Truth movement for several years and have spent too much of my free time researching. I'm pretty well versed.

I've spent alot of time debunking 9/11 hoaxes or disinfo as it's called, like the "pod" or "laser" at the WTC, or no planes at the WTC. All debunked for years, but a few people still cling to these things.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
OK I tried to view the file and it said..."Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or a required codec might not be installed on your computer."

What's up with that?

OT

Download "VLC Media Player". It's a universal player that plays almost any format of video:

www.videolan.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
What they said...

If I remember correctly, the man taking the film was specifically getting shots for behind-the-scenes, or running out tape on the specific end of a tape (still searching for the article I read this at). And when he heard the plane overhead, just tried to capture it to run out the film or something like that. When I find the article, thanks to Google, I'll post it here.

If not take it with a grain of salt. Probably just more disinformation.

Grain of salt???

Post the link man, please?

OT

Disinformation? I'm/all of us are smart (blessed) enough to look past (through) that, ok?

Ephesian 6:12 is no myth but real...For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places."

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by OldThinker

I was under the impression that most people in the US believe 911 was an inside job, most people over here that I've spoken to (the ones that don't bleat) are of a similar dubious opinion.

No, definitely not most...

I'm just trying to THINK LOGICALLY here moo...

Whatever happened, will all be revealed IN TIME...OT is patient enough to wait!!!!

Thx man

OT

Philippians 1:3 is still true in your case!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

www.serendipity.li...

guardian.150m.com...

OK, thanks for the player...I got it/saw it...that guy/cameraman was looking at traffic it seems...quite a LONG LONG away from the incident...BUT...he/she looks up at the opportune (sp?) 'right' time, any ideas why? Think they HEARD the jet? Seems like NY would have a bunch of jets flying overhead...who was the camera-person here? ABC news? Lots of questions, I have (sorry for sounding like Yoda:@@

Why has not this video been seen before, I wonder????

OT still seeking!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Nice signature link there...btw, it is not viewable????

Says, 're-construct' page...???

OT

[edit on 27-1-2009 by OldThinker]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Since George Dubya Bush saw the 1st plane hit the North Tower (and Dubya would never lie would he?), it is obvious that Dubya had a live feed into his limousine on the way to his hideout (Booker Elementary School in Florida). So Dubya being an excellent judge of expertise, informed the world that the guy steering the 1st plane was a bad pilot, even though he was just following orders. (Dubya's or Tricky Dick's orders?)

Dubya decided to be gracious to his victims (the American people) and ordered the release of a degraded version of the video which the Naudet Bros were given credit for. Perhaps there were multiple angle live feeds into multiple monitors in the pResidential limo and the Naudet version was the lousiest. (next to those garbage videos from the Pentagon parking lot of course) Regardless, maybe our descendents a hundred or so years from now have some better 9-11 videos to look forward to.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

From my understanding, he was a French filmaker doing a documentary on the NYFD.

OK....

1) Who hired him?
2) How did they get ahold of his company?
3) What was his schedule? For the day?
4) Does he have an itinery for the day? Outlook record?
5) Phone records?
6) Where'd he stay the night before?
7) Have conversations with any hotel employees the night before? speak of the reason for his stay?
8) Speak to the folks he was 'filming' at the time?
9) Reason for filming? Record of the request?

I could go on and on...as any INVESTIGATOR would if asked....

Lots of needed answers here, OT thinks!!!

OT out! American Idol is on soon!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join