It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Mr American - are you currently jobless, angry and confused?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I am a Canadian who has lived in California, NewYork and vacationed in several areas.

My american friends love and respect other humans, nature, animals and qualify as world class citizens. They keep themselves healthy and well informed. They deserve to be free! THEY ARE INTITLED TO THEIR DIGNITY AND THEIR LIFE!

I do not wish any harm to any American except the ones that deserve it!

I do not wish a Revolution, but know it is necessary. It will happen as the stuctures are outdated - the price of fanatical ambition will have been too high. The doctrine of the survival of the fittest – or of the most highly qualified – will give way to a violent levelling process. Humanitarian concerns will sweepaway autocracy.

Injustice is the cause of terror!
The invasive hand of government will not be allowed to stifle individuals, or to reduce those who do not have the privilege of power into slaves for much longer! Vive La Revolution

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
if any country can come out of a recession it would be the USA,so instead of pitying yourself just keep truging along and always look ahead ,not everyone is destitute

Unfortunately a perfectly engineered destruction is heading our way.

&print=true&dist=pr intTop]100's of Trillions in derivatives set to collapse

Yes, Trillions with a T.

A shell game has been setup and the made-off scandal is just the
smoke before the fire.

This is the catalyst to reach the Amero.

Prepare accordingly.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oaktree

I am seeing more and more posts claiming that "When it starts, I'll take up arms" and such, but who's to start it?

I expect that will start when the "next event" happens that triggers the need for martial law, and some comes knocking on your door is when arms will be taken up.

I am of the mind of following reinhardt's research. Feb 9th is a date to look out for.

May the actions of good men and women prevail before it's to late.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

If you have a solution the problem then please by all means share it, if not, then please keep your middle school antics to yourself.

oh me?

An I.T. hack living in the sh*t-stain city of Brisbane Australia?.....I attend co-op…..I spend a little time each month helping the Salvos....while people I know spend their w/e's visiting Bunnings, D.F.O and paying useless visits to in-laws they despise.

An Aussie against the global elite....yet, what can I do?......lol

Why you mustard, hotdog-loving, super bowl "patriot"…...this sh*t started down your end!!!!

I want YOU to get angry damn it......how about what you need to do!

I’ll let you in on a little secret --> America is the jewel in this game

They conquer you and the rest is easy.....

Australia?....all we have is iron ore and a tendency to get drunk

The true revolution will start your way

It will come

“You’re talking like an manac" I hear you say

uhuh....the world is so messed up now that we have 2 million maniacs protesting in France…..yet the way your Gov’t has shafted you makes their protest seem nonsensical

I don’t get it

I do actually…...and what is going to happen down your way is clear as day….

There’s no way a country can be in such obscene debt, be raped of its liberty and still continue down a road where the people smile and whistle Dixie…..can’t happen man…..the laws of mother nature won’t allow it

D-Day is coming

Btw, once you guys start fighting, you watch at the message it sends to the rest of world…

Yes, were angry at you, but we still hugely admire and respect the American

Get angry damn it……come on

top topics

<< 1   >>

join