It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Israel bombs Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Here Israel goes again attacking Gaza:

www.presstv.ir...

"Supposedly" gaza attacked Israel first, but by now we know how big of a liar Israel is.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

You can see "supposedly" piles of remains pf thosuands of rockets that fell in Israel. Big fat liar??? Even if you oppose Israel's actions - legitemate thing as it is, no need to be in denial to what other side does. Exposive charge intented to kill Israeli sodiers on Israeli territory is not a truce.
It is just Hamas testing Israel in Obama's time as a president. At least they are not liars from your point of view, i suppose, since they constantly put civilian population of Gaza at risk with those useless attacks. There were no charges activated on Israeli border while Israeli forces were in Gaza. So the reason to do it now is???

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
You got to look at it this way. Israel is being charged with war crimes, so what do they care?

Israel has said many times "If it were to ever go down, it would take the rest of the world down with it."

Also, remember Israel broke the cease fire not Hamas. There were also NO rockets fired into Israel before the Gaza-Israel war broke out. Israel admitted that as well.

Hamas was elected fairly by the Palestinian people, and Israel wants to kill ALL Palestinians. This IS a fact. Read about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

No rockets before war broke out? And Israel admitted that? Well if Israel officials indeed admited that no rockets were fired at Israel during all months of truce, then they are big fat liars.
As for war crime charges - it has nothing to do with today's episode. There was gun fight on the border with Israel, and air force was used there too, not inside Gaza. From what i read it were helicopters but i personally saw jet fighters in the sky,so i do not rule it out.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Israel has confirmed reports a bomb planted by Palestinian gunmen has killed an Israeli soldier and wounded three other troops close to the border with the Gaza Strip on Tuesda

Sky News

Second Source:
Reuters

Third Source:
NY Times

Fourth Source:

Israel has carried out an air strike in Gaza, hours after a bomb attack killed one Israeli soldier and wounded three others near the Gaza border

BBC

"Please Note": "After a bomb attack near the border" and people wonder why Israel closes the border to Palisinian terrorists.

As is painfully usual, Palistianians attack and get counter attacked.

I find it interesting that the terrorists choose the day before the new ME group from the US come to town.

Since the terrorists are being snubed, thaey are acting out like little children, pay attention to me.

Reminds me of what little kimmy does when he is out of the news for two long.

[edit on 1/27/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Very convenient - the first night the Obama envoy is in the region.

link

This is too strange to be true.

I call this one another "beef"

Fixed news link

[edit on 29-1-2009 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The ceasefire doesn't apply to Israel. They get to carry on regardless of what has been agreed and get away with it but as soon as someone shoots back at them they play the pathetic victim card again.

www.reliefweb.int...

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Once again - read the article. Charge was activated against Israeli forces FIRST!!!!!!! To any action - there is a counter action. Israeli strike in this case was a counter-action. Came after being attacked. From Gaza.
Hope it helped.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by Britguy

Once again - read the article. Charge was activated against Israeli forces FIRST!!!!!!! To any action - there is a counter action. Israeli strike in this case was a counter-action. Came after being attacked. From Gaza.
Hope it helped.

Read the links. Israel has continued shelling areas, in defiance of the ceasefire once again and is still blockading aid deliveries. The compliant media always reports Palestinian attacks against the Israelis but often leaves out that they were in retaliation for Israeli aggression.
If the Israelis are still shelling or firing upon areas of Gaza, how can a palestinian bomb be blamed for breaking the ceasefire... when the Israelis are not adhering to it. That is what started this latest round of fighting in the first place.

Sheesh! Pay attention!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
An Isreali Ship killed Palestinians LITERALLY two days after the ceasefire and Israel didn't have an excuse for it. Israel STILL has the borders closed.

Excuse 1:

www.presstv.ir...

Free Shalit or we'll Assassinate your Prime Minister.

Excuse 2:

Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni says "Smuggling weapons into Gaza is the SAME as bombing Israel and killing innocent civilians."

So now bringing in weapons to defend themselves is the same as Jews dying??

Clearly, Israel's leaders and politicians are psychopaths.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Israel lies so many times that it's not even funny.

Israel's MOSSAD agents were seen dancing and celebrating on a white van the day of September 9/11 and many people have said they came out of the WTC before the planes hit. (Demolitions placed in buildings by Mossad)

Israel has done MANY false flags over the past few decades and blamed opposition groups to start war. They are psychos.

They tried to start a conflict with Egypt many years ago as well by attacking an American ship with planes and pretending it was Egyptian planes.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

ATS is for people who want to have an adult discussion. please leave your racists and hateful comments for youtube. you sound like an angry child...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Fire Dragon

There was nothing racist or child like in his replys here my friend,no mater how hard you try when your kind play the race cards!I dont believe Mossad put explosives in the towers,but I do think some other people did

They were caught on film dancing after the 9/11 attacks,licking their lips at the thought of the mighty american war machine gearing for war in the middle east.Bush had been looking at plans to topple Saddam and liberate his oil as soon as he became president.Israel must have helped in those plans or at least known about them before the twin towers attack.

Thanks for the thread OP,Tzipi Livni is a dispicable person and I am getting so tired of their lies and we are the good guys crap they churn out to the worlds media.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Fire Dragon

Why do you call people who oppose Israels actions a "racist"? I have noticed this on 2 threads now. I think you are the one who is racist.

At least bobbylove321 has expressed an opinion on something. And his caling Israel liars has truth behind it. Israel deny anything that is unfavourable to them. They have avoided charges and bad publicity on several occasions concerning war crimes and crimes against humanity through lies.

All you have done is point fingers and call names, that is not how you have an adult discussion. If you want to disprove someones claims or opinion, you present an argument which explains why you disagree.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fire Dragon

ATS is for people who want to have an adult discussion. please leave your racists and hateful comments for youtube. you sound like an angry child...

I think you will find good sir that he/she was not being racist anymore than if i were to say "barrack obama is not doing enough for America" i and many others are sick and tired of being called racist for simply criticizing Israels actions.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Let's all stay on topic please.

An Israeli warplane bombed on Thursday an area of the Gaza Strip border known to contain smuggling tunnels to Egypt after Palestinian militants fired a missile, the Israeli military said.

article.wn.com...

There's no doubt that military action is still being carried out in the Gaza strip. Now is this action necessary? That's the debate here.

top topics

join