It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think the U.S. Republic has become compromised

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
America is controlled by the few, even those under the delusion of a government of the people (Democracy) that actually give a shi* have to admit that.

It's the lack of co-opertive intelligence in America that is killing us. We just can't seem to work together to get the message across.

It's turning serious.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
And the point of this thread is.....?
(two lines)

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It was bad in the 1800s too, we had the "robber baron" era...at least one election back in those days was rigged (I forget who...maybe Rutherford Hayes?) , we had big business controlling everything and people living in miserable poverty.

Then the "little guy" finally got more power under FDR and after the great depression hobbled big business. The elites have been trying to roll back the clock again since the first Reagan administration, and now they are really starting to finally make real progress. We're going back to 1890s-style capitalism.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
As a citizen, I've lost all hope in America's survival. Not when Citi bank gets a new jet...That we paid for...While we worry about jobs. I think I'm just going to sit back, crack open a cold one, and watch the fireworks.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
And the point of this thread is.....?

A non-violent revolution by the people was envisioned by the engineers of the structured collapse of the Federal Reservel bank of America following the 9/11 attack and the subsequent manipulation of the federal reserve prime lending rate designed to create foreclosures.

They envisioned a delusional fantasy where the American people got pissed off enough, after being downsized from thier corporate jobs post engineered recession, to rise up against the corporate machine, march on Washington in a semi-angry but controlled state and throw the bums out of Washington thus saving America.

It's all going south.

They will resort to plan B.

All out resistance. The gloves come off.

It will turn ugly gentlemen.

top topics

join