It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream - American Revolution II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I don't know where to start but I'll try to remember every part that I can.

I see a banner, a big wide banner that has on it 'American Revolution II'. at the bottom was that was 'kill us and the people will now'.

The Banner was followed up with troops, as far as the eyes could see. These troops where marching, 8-15 people wide, but these were not normal troops they did not have uniforms they had civilian clothing.

Looking a little closer I noticed Red armbands and berets, some had not berets but headbands but they was all red.

They marched thru a little town, nobody but few left remaining stood on the street corner, they were not cheering.

Then everything went black, being scared I woke up and was sweating.

So that's it, What do you think. Has anyone else had these kind of dreams?.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Not that I am trying to bash your thread but usually dreams like yours come up after either watching something on TV or reading up articles that talk about what is happening at present time and your subconcious mind tries to make sense of it in a dream.

So, what I am trying to say is, if you have watched something similar to what you dreamed maybe it had an influence on your dream (perhaps the inaguration? People thoughts on the subject, etc)

Sorry!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I had a similar experience in the form of a revolution dream, not nightmarish as the Civilian soldiers you had in yours.

Mine was in parts

I was standing in a room, there sat a brown wooden desk with a man sitting behind it, off to my left was a row of chairs, which sat a teenage boy I would say 16-18. I said cant remember fully, " You lived to see the Revolution" or "You survived the Revolution"

Next sequence:

Was walking up cement style steps which was seperated by a metal railing between the to sides, left of me was a black female and ahead of me was a white male who entered the doors ahead of me. As I got to the top I turned and made contact with the black female giving her a harty hello palm slap and hand shake. Saying something along the lines of " Congratulations Ms. Vice President

To me this person appeard to be Dr. Condi Rice

Dream ended I felt no since of dread or fear in this, Ive had others but nothing I can remember

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
Not that I am trying to bash your thread but usually dreams like yours come up after either watching something on TV or reading up articles that talk about what is happening at present time and your subconcious mind tries to make sense of it in a dream.

So, what I am trying to say is, if you have watched something similar to what you dreamed maybe it had an influence on your dream (perhaps the inaguration? People thoughts on the subject, etc)

Sorry!

This could be true but I normally dream good things or happy dreams if I dream at all.

I've had a dream one time about a plane sitting on a runway knowing good and well that plane was gonna crash and this was 6 months before 911. The number on the tail of the plane began with a 7 but I could not see the other numbers.

My dreams are like watching a 'B' movie, but these dreams are like real as can be.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tiso_us

I really don't think its a very complicated dream. Sounds like you are just worried about a violent revolution sweeping the country.

Personally I'll believe it won't happen until I start to see riots.

The problem is that today people seem to have a sense of entitlement, making up outrageous rights like "the right to be fed", "the right to a doctor's services", etc so they may just skip the obvious important non-voilent means of changing the government.

top topics

join