It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU in contact?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Usually don't post in this topic but....Is there anyone on these forums that claims to be in alien contact on a frequent basis and if so by what means? When did it start? What information have you received?
I understand there is a search function but it seems members come and go and it would take a good portion of work to figure out who is actually being contacted, if they still come to this forum, and so on. If I don't get any responses I'll understand why. I mean...woah...alien contact...not something that happens every day.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have had contact with various different types of visitor since as long as I can remember.

For the past 13 years my contact experiences have been pretty rare, but they do still happen, in fact I had a brief encounter at the start of this year.

I could fill this thread with my experiences, but instead here is a link to my website.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NativeAmerican

Hey there NA,

At the risk of being labelled a crank by some (I am not), I have had and continue to have 'contact'.

Whilst I became consciously aware of this during / since my abduction experience (see ats thread links in my signature below + website link also in signature below), I have now come to believe that this contact had been occurring since my early childhood.

Unlike some who have similar experiences I see this as a very positive thing and think of my 'contactor' as a teacher of sorts. I've been lucky I guess.

Woody

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Thanks I'm going to look into all the links you've given me. Should be an interesting night.

top topics

join