It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mantid Alien Information?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I've heard some stuff about mantis like aliens. They are supposed to be the super advanced, all knowing, supreme rulers of the universe. I was wondering if maybe anyone found any info on them.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
How did you come upon this?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
When I lived in Wisconsin, my brother-in-law claimed to have seen one more than once. I think it may have been investigated without any findings, proof or other witnessses.

Although, I now recall some of what supposedly happened. It would seem I had an emergency visistation for a strangulated hernia. On the one side of the room stood what looked like a about a six foot large praying mantis as-if smoking a bong along with sound effects.

I'm not sure if this is what he told them though. There's a site thread here someplace on aliens species with pictures. I'm under the assumption the supposed mantis is actually some type of robot or android. Whatever the case, these people love to play games with people's minds, especially the pot heads.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

OMG! I'm almost crying laughing so hard at the description!!!!!

Part of my problem is that I've read the Shadowrun Book 'Burning Bright' and there are some 'Mantid' spirits in that novel. So the moment you added the mantid + bong, I couldn't help myself but laugh sooooo hard!!!

Thanks for the giggle, definitely needed it! Star!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think this site was already used on ATS once but its one of the locations where i got this information. I dont know how credible it is though. But you never know.

Link Here

I can also say looking at the drawings that where done, i can see the bong smoke thing.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Riviera

Yeah, it would seem some of these people, whomever they are have a twisted sense of humor. I recall a few people who 'supposedly' died in the process. I recall them using what appeared to be living raptors that chased my same brother-in-law through the woods in Wisconsin after he made some threat to me about his sister. I don't know to what extent these things they do are special effects, including the greys.

top topics

join