It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

celestial family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
religious people belive that human have a soul . some of them think that even animals have it . but what about planet ?

some 200 years ago most of whites thought that blacks don't have soul . so why planet shouldn't have it ?

if you are " earth " , what would you like to be ? probably human because that is the most advanced specie on your planet .

if planet have a soul it can incarnate in human being . most of religions belive in some perfect ruler . and who would be a better ruler of earth than earth her/him-self ?

if aliens know that they cant invade or atack earth because their ruler is equal to our . some kind of celestial relative . only what they can do is to wait for our to be bear .

Venus , earth , mars they are all earthlike planets ( density for example ) . so there will be at least 3 of them who would like to take a humanlike .

Jupiter is gas planet so it will be stupid if Jupiter become a human cause he/she would not be able to lives on itself .

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Jupiter is a gas planet but according to Ingo Swann there is an atmosphere and also landscape on the planet....he was used by the CIA for experiments back in the day....

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I would rather see earth's nature as having a soul.

one that many seem to have lost nowadays...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
i think organized religions created to concept 'soul' to differentiate their
beliefs
from the ancient Pagan beliefs that the world around them was
the 'Spirit' known as Sophia or today called Gaia...

i think the 'eternal soul' is a ripoff of the idea; 'Spirit'

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
pagans belive in gods ( plurals ) . their gods usually have families , just like in my skunk work .

they usually even determine the gender . i never heard for father earth but mother earth is known .

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well, first off... there has never been any positive indication of the soul actually existing. One could point to consciousness and the soul being one in the same, but that would not be without it's contentions. Most would consider consciousness and the soul as at least being intertwined - as the interface between physical and spiritual. Without a modicum of consciousness, most people tend not to attribute functions of a soul.

It has not yet been show in any manner that the Earth if functionally conscious in any capacity.

While I don't think we're there yet, I do think it's possible for a global consciousness to arise out of our various networks and human interactions over that network. Wherein, each individual on a network is synonamous with a neuron. It's impossible to gauge exactly when and how often a neuron will fire in accordance to an outside stimuli - but entire groups of neurons making up regions of the brain fire very predictably. I believe this can be compared to human behavior as well. It's difficult to gauge exactly how one person in a crowd will react to a given stimuli, the actions of the crowd as a whole can be predicted rather successfully.

Our consciousness isn't the result of a single process of the brain, but rather it's an emergent top layer that has formed from multiple different regions of the brain working in tandem. So however unlikely, I don't put it out of the realm of possibility that, as our networks handle more and more data at faster and faster bandwidths, that a new collective human consciousness may emerge on the global scale. However, this wouldn't be the "Earth Spirit", and we may not more be aware of it's presence as our neurons are aware of our presence.

A planet without a sentient species and such a network to facilitate communication between individuals would be no more receptive to this consciousness than a body without a brain is capable of consciousness as we know it.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
maybe this is a question of terminology : soul , spirit , censuses ..... even entity . ( add your word . )

i used soul because it is the most common for being . i also could use word god .

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Poetic licence:

Our souls are nothing but god's dreams,
As are all living and inanimate things,
Our life is but a leaf on the tree,
Of everything that could possibly be.

[/crap poetry]

Souls could be just an autonomous consciousness unit, processing information as they evolve, eventually rejoining the god mind, as is stated by some of the older eastern philosophies (and possibly some of the lost western tribes thought the same way). At a certain level we are all one mind, experiencing itself subjectively?

I think the reality of how this works is simultaneously simpler and more complex than we, who live in 5 sense reality space, can experience without major phase changes in our personal fractals.

Just relax, open your mind, enjoy the ride

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Zepherian]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
in a case of humans there are 3 main forces : economy , politics and religion .

so you need just 3 men to cover that 3 fields .

1 ) economy - this is the easiest part . just find the richest .

2) politics - this is more problematic because there is no one organization that control the world but un have a good potential to became one .

3 ) religion - they are totally divided so you will need to create a new story .

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
many see the creator as omniscient. it is within all & sees what every piece of its soul perceives...we are connected through the 1 spirit.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
so , what relatives ( and there species aka alians can do ) ?

1 ) wait what will happened with our ruler . - zero interference .

2 ) try to help the one they think could be there cousin . - middle interference .

3 ) massive intervention on our planet to inaugurate there sibling . - maximum interference .

the 3th one is not very likely because they are not sure who is he / she . ( there is no such thing as a soul - scanner ) .

the 1st one is also dubious . if you have some information that your possible sister / brother is in Zimbabwe ( state with the biggest inflation in history of the world ) or in Bosnia ( place where everybody kills everybody because they are different religion or nationality ) . what will you do ?

the 2nd option is most liked because you will have lose almost nothing .

new topics

top topics

join