It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has Canada backdoored U.S. Naval Security to the Arab League?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Why has the Canadian government's Parisien Research Corporation of Ottawa provided "backdoor" training services to Arab League clients for "Electronic Warfare within the US Naval Security Group (NSG) � Cryptologic Readiness Group in Pearl Harbor, and Yokosuka Japan"?

See training at ..................

www.parisien.org...
www.parisien.org...

rb

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Isn't Google wonderful?

Sir, given you seem to have sent this as an open email to George Bush almost a year ago, if it was true, why hasn't it been acted upon? And if TPTB in the US find it valid and actionable, why are you still harping on it?

hm.indymedia.org...

Time to act: Canadien Ba�athists backdoor NORAD, deploy WMD in America
Current rating: 0

by David Hawkins

[Edited on 12-4-2004 by rb]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
After at least four frustrating years of effort to have evidence checked out linking Canada's business and government elite with the 9/11, USS Cole and other al-Qaeda attacks, I was assured four days ago by the head of the US Secret Service in Vancouver, British Columbia, that he has asked the FBI and CIA to investigate.

I alerted Andy du Port, Head of British Royal Navy Security in August 2001 to the risks of letting the 24+ Canadian American Investors in control of Macdonald Dettwiler and Associates sell government defence and surveillance information to terrorist groups. Mr. du Port told me to stop e-mailing him because 'they' didn't know who I was.
www.mda.ca...
www.mda.ca...
www.caifunds.com...
www.caifunds.com...

As to why warnings stay unheeded or lost in fragmented politically-manipulated security organizations, put the same question to CSIS and RCMP or FBI and CIA principals who still have their jobs after I have been telling 'them' and the public through radio shows and other media where to look and what to look for.

rb

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Thank you, HAWKScafe, very interesting. My questioning has only to do with the fact that I don't see immediate proof in your posts, not that it can't be possible. Hopefully I will soon have time to read and follow up on your assertions.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Thx rb.

For now, we are looking for 'balance of probabilities' not 'beyond reasonable doubt' of an al-Qaeda/Canadian 'backdoor' into U.S. Naval Security.

Al-Qaeda and its French-Canadian paymasters seem to announce forthcoming terrorist attacks through 'cryptic' news releases on the web sites of selected service providers, including Lansdowne Technologies (controlled by the Paul Martin family and Power Corp of Montreal) and Macdonald Dettwiler and Associates, MDA (controlled by AXA/BNP Paribas and Power Corp of Montreal).

In this model, the attack on the USS Cole in Aden harbour on October 12, 2000 was signalled by an MDA news release of October 4, 2000 - just 8 days before.

Check the news release at October 4, 2000 on
www.mda.ca...
and you will see al-Qaeda and MDA's paymasters boasting that...

"[a] major component of [MDA's] Maritime Command Operational Information (MCOIN) system has begun operational service with the Canadian Navy .. to assist members of the Canadian Navy to securely read, draft and send military messages within that and other defence organizations .. [with unscreened unionized civilian staff in] command centres located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Ottawa, Ontario and Esquimalt, British Columbia .. [for] Command and Control ... [and] obtaining dynamic information on the location and status of Canadian Navy vessels and other vessels [US Navy targets] of interest to DND [and al-Qaeda cells] .. [using] secure, commercially based web technology [shared with France, Iraq and their U.N. allies].. to achieve success [penetration] in business [AXA/BNP Paribas $100 billlion oil-for-food scam], government [French, Russian, Chinese] and military [U.S., UK, Australian and Coalition of the Willing] implementations."

top topics

join