It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekinesis/Psychokinesis Beginner

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hello, this is my first thread on ATS. Could anyone give me any tips on how to practice telekinesis. I've done the PSI ball thingy but idk if i'm doing it right. I just started yesterday and it felt weird. I can't explain it. It was really warm too and a small "tingly" sensation. And then i had a lot of static in my hands - lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Mind telling me about the "Ball thingy", have you checked out youtube vids? I'm interested in trying to practice this too.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by musicnvidz

What you felt was a psi ball/energy. I'm pretty sure I can't move objects with my mind, but I have used an energy like this for healing. Metallic objects also stick to my body, but that's just something some people have and others don't. I think there was a Polish man who could do something like it.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well, I don't know much about it, what did you do? Ever hear of Qi Gong?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NativeAmerican

I generate tons of static electricity ever since I moved to Missouri, the other day I got out of my truck and touched the glass on my truch, then had my hand about 3 inches away from the metal on the door and it shocked the crap outta me, I mean there was a serious arc and my fingers went numb for a few seconds.

I'd like to try Qi Gong as long as it has nothing to do with a religion, I believe there's science behind it, I think the science has to do with a type of energy (not necessarily psychic energy, whatever that is) that thew body creates that is powerful and that we have'nt been able to measure yet.
-Lahara

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I get that "fuzzy feeling" too when i am deep in thought. It goes from my forearms to my hands, and is even stronger in my shoulders/lower neck. I'd like to echo the previous poster who wanted to know about the psiball or whatever? Also, does can anyone distinguisha the "pulse" of the enery? OP?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trams
Mind telling me about the "Ball thingy", have you checked out youtube vids? I'm interested in trying to practice this too.

Well, it is a ball of energy basically.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
Well, I don't know much about it, what did you do? Ever hear of Qi Gong?

No i havent heard. What is it? Sry i just started researching about this like 2 days ago and now im interested.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Qi Gong, also referred to as Chi Kung is an internal martial art that teaches the control of energy.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NativeAmerican

Qi Gong, also referred to as Chi Kung is an internal martial art that teaches the control of energy.

O Ok i'll go google it. thx

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
So does anyone have any methods to try telekinesis for a beginner?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I don't know of any methods to practice telekenesis, most of the cases I have heard of are either you can or you can't.

As for Qi gong, I have seen a documentary of a monk who has such abilities, it was a long one and he showed the reporter his powers such as healing, heating up objects and the like. The reporter came out with the story and the monk got angry with him and refused to meet with the reporter again. They called him Dynamo Jack because he didn'nt want his real name publicised.

Qigong Master DJ

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Take a spoon in one hand and then focus all your thoughts on bending that spoon, lol, I honestly don't know. When I was younger, on time I had a Dr. Pepper can on my tv and I was really pissed off and thrusted my hand towards it and it fell off the tv, not sure if that was me or if there was a natural explanation for it, but I can tell you this, I can see EM wave distortion around stuff, I think that's pretty cool.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
I don't know of any methods to practice telekenesis, most of the cases I have heard of are either you can or you can't.

As for Qi gong, I have seen a documentary of a monk who has such abilities, it was a long one and he showed the reporter his powers such as healing, heating up objects and the like. The reporter came out with the story and the monk got angry with him and refused to meet with the reporter again. They called him Dynamo Jack because he didn'nt want his real name publicised.

Qigong Master DJ

Hey, thanx for the video. really interesting! Does any of that have to do with religion though?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
No religion, it focuses on the mind. Religion is a broad sense, but to my knowledge the practice of Qigong is a purely mental and a physical understanding of yourself. It's about as religiouse as algebra.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

what's EM?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Crap, then I can't do it, algebra is a religion to me, one I don't understand lol.

All I've been able to find on Qi Gong as far as training and learning tools goes is the self healing stuff, I'll look into that because I need better health, but do you know of any links or torrents to an ebook video of how to focus energy into the hands to heat things up. shock, ect?

That's what I mainly want to learn, just think I could cook food with my hands, I'm being serious btw, of course I'd use it for more than just that though lol.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

EM= Electro-magnetic, meaning I can see electromagnetic waves, I have to look really close though, then I can see the distortion, there's only about a quarter of a centimeter that I can see that gets distorted by my own bodys energy.

-Lahara

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I was comparing it to a religion beliefe wise, not your intellectual capacity

I don't know of any books that teach direct qigong, for it is a combination of breathing technique and meditation. Try looking up books on breathing excercises for basics, then you can get into the meat and potatos as one would say. According to alot of qigong masters, controlling the chakra flow in your body is the key, but it takes many years of meditation and breathing according to them.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

That's cool. When did you first notice this ability??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join