It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Crash: debris with strange symbols, snaps back into place...is this being developed now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I was recently browsing the popsci website, and came across an article and picture that just stood out to me. I remember from the Roswell crash, that some of the debris recovered was a strip with strange symbols on it, that would "snap back" to position when bent, etc...

Well below is a strip that has embedded circuitry that snaps back to position when bent. The technology looks promising, perhaps we have back-engineered this project from downed UFO's, or perhaps its just human science. Either way, it will open the door to much more reliable and less fragile electronic devices....

Link Here

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well that definitely seems consistent with Col. Phillip Corso's story in his book the day after roswell; in which he states that technology like circuitry and fiber optics were learned and back engineered from the disk recovered from Roswell.

flexible technology may eventually be found in displays that you can wrap around your arm, as well as solar panels on car bodies

source

Gee, I wonder why the world governments and international media keep promoting this global warming stuff

[edit on 25/1/09 by Majorion]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Thanks for the information I have posted a very large thread on this subject you may enjoy if you have not seen it before
Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DARKJEDIG

I find this highly unlikely.

Mainly because Roswell accounts talks of simple metal retaining its shape... Not complex circuitboards, plastic solar cells or whatever. We've known about memory metals since the 1930's.

Its not like one day we got aluminum and the next we got... transparent aluminum

new topics

top topics

join