It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF - Maitreya is NOT Obama & Has nothing to do with NIBIRU

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: Great thread! Starred and Flagged.
What I can't seem to cognitively reconcile is and I quote "Then, he will appear on TV globally to "telepathically" transmit his message."...HUH?
Why would he need to "telepathically" transmit his message through TV when he could easily just speak into a microphone and why use TV at all if he's truly "telepathic"?
And why for the love of GOD does he have to invade and molest my spirit with whatever memes he wants to espouse? Sounds a little project blue beam-ish to me!

Personal Disclosure: Obama is REAL and has shown himself to the whole world! Maitreya is yet to get of his backside and make himself known to all but a select few and apparently will drag his heels for a few more years before he decides to pull his thumb out!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie, I've seen you state here and elsewhere that Benjamin Creme has indicated that the Day of Declaration will take place on 21-12-2012. And your source for the quote about the Aquarian energies is accurate, but I dispute the specific date of 21-12-2012. Mr Creme has never given that as a date. He has, in fact, stated several times, that 2012 will not and does not hold any special significance other than marking the end of the Mayan calendar. He has said something to the effect that 2012 will roll around, we'll wake up, eat breakfast like any other day, and go about our business.

Please, I'm asking with all respect, provide a specific, verifiable reference/source for the date of 21-12-2012 as stated by Creme.

Thanks.Text

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
\I've provided plenty of actual links. I've spent hundreds of hours researching this subject with print outs over a foot high.\

Madam, you have nothing to do?

\in the face of evidence in this thread that totally undoes the theory presented there\

A theory?
It was just a fantasy. Smile and forget.

\I don't believe Obama is "open to" Maritreya's message.\

Good thought!
What for, really? he has gathered minyan around himself (en.wikipedia.org...)

So, Maritreya hs nothing to do with the guys

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hi, Just to say up front I have worked with Share International for years so that is the perspective I come from. It is true that Maitreya is not Obama if you want to take either Share International's word or Obama's who has never remotely claimed any such thing.

Maitreya does indeed have a solid physical form, aside from that he can appear looking many different ways by appearing in what is called a 'familiar' which is basically a thoughtform he projects. To be perfectly clear about this when he does appear as a 'familiar' it is still a dense physical appearance meaning that you can touch him, shake hands with him, etc. However, he does have a singular actual physical body that has one look and that's how you will see him in the open interviews that are coming up. When he appeared in Nairobi in 1988 (the time the most common pictures you see of him were taken) is was in a form they would recognize as the one they are waiting for and it has been said by Mr. Creme the look is similiar but not exactly how is actual body looks.

Hopefully very soon everyone will get to see Maitreya themselves and most importantly be able to judge for themselves what they think of him and his ideas. Even as someone who believes this is all true and looks forward to Maitreya's open interview in the near future, I will be watching the interview and forming my opinions based on that what occurs so I hope we can all do the same and not pre-judge.

Casey

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Russi

A newbie and patronising, an unfortunate combination.
I research so much as research is part of what I do - I am writing a book, inbetween running two websites and being a mum. So I've plenty to do, thank you . :;

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
You are welcome!
))
Your research "Maitreya is NOT Obama" will certainly benefit mankind
how about Obama is Mashiach?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hi...

Just a bump...

Third line

Rgds

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seeingbeyondthetrees

I read the thread about Obama being Matreiya and i read some of this one. I really pitty people. and especially this Matrieya guy. This poor soul has a messiah complex out the ying yang.
Anyone who would follow this nut has got to be part nut themselves. Just my opinion mind ya! True believers know how Jesus will appear. And all the tibes of the earth will mourn when they see Christ coming in power and glory.
Even so, come Lord Jesus.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

so do you have the link to where the date of dec 21 2012 is stated when Maitreya will reveal himself from the Share International page?

I have enjoyed this thread, and in my personal beliefs, something significant will happen, not necessarily the end of days, on 12-21-12. I dont think anyone will know what will happen till the time comes. He'll show himself on TV? i think there will be a more creative way than that - there are people on this planet without running water, let alone a tv or internet, even access to newspapers. Continue with your research as i am curious to know what may happen in your opinion with the future of the world. Just remember, there COULD be disinformation agents, and half of your foot high research COULD be filled with it. Lets all just send a little love and light a candle or something. Thank you cosmicpixie for an interesting thread. Best of luck to you with your book and family!!!

-ziggy ooouuttt!

[edit on 28-1-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

[edit on 28-1-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Americans must be more dumbed down than we realize....Are people really subscribing to such foolishness?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Hi,
Creme has stated in penty of places on their website about the day of declaration and appearing on TV...please look at their site, do a search.

Here's a quote about the 2012 date from their site:

"Q. I was very impressed with the information offered in your honourable site. Are there any recommended books in Arabic anywhere in the Arab countries? Any Esoteric School in the Arab countries to start getting acquainted with the subjects? I have a VEC Encyclopaedia (printed 20 years ago) which states in the last volume that the Aquarian Age will start in 2013. Please advise if this date is accurate.

A. The Aquarian energies started to enter our solar system in 1675, but one could say the Aquarian Age will start with Maitreya’s Declaration of His identity and true status on the Day of Declaration which I personally hope and expect to be well before 2013, which date I expect is arrived at from the Mayan Calendar which ends in 2012. I am afraid we have no immediate knowledge of Arabic schools of esotericism, but I expect certain that the Alice Bailey Teachings (published by the Lucis Press) will be available in some Arabic languages."

source

scroll down the page above to Q and A section. They have altered the wording in the last month, before they stated the 21-12-2012 date as the day it was anticipated his public address to the world on TV would occur...maybe there's another page with the specific wording still on it but I haven't time to searcgh properly now, got to go out in 15m

As for my thoughts on what will happen in the future, I pretty much laid it out in my original thread which you can viewhere

In a nutshell:

1. The creator gods return to earth visibly and publicly, "human" governments will be replaced by these "masters". It will be a globally centralized government.

2. There will be uproar amongst religions, civil riots, possibly attacks on "the visitors" who will "defend" themselves. Millions will die, others may be "beamed up" on the promise of going to a "better world"....only to be killed

3. The world will be greatly depopulated . Those that remain will have to have a chip implanted for "reasons of global security". The chip will have the ability (then or eventually ?) to control thoughts, actions, anticipate behaviour, etc....brainwashing in short. Humans become totally controlled which will ensure world "peace".

4. Earth will become a utopia, albeit a sinister one. A return to the 2golden age" of the fabled Atlantis , with the gods once again in control of their creations. Truly a "New World Order"

Maybe you think I'm off my trolley, maybe you are right, but these are my opinions

Must dash to collect my son from school, adieu !

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hey i dont think you're off the trollley at all! not a bit, maybe disinformed, just like ALL of us are with a lot of things!! I like that you do research things thoroughly before you post and provide a source. I just know that things can change, with the consciousness of the people of this world. I believe a lot of this 2012 stuff is out there to scare people, and the bluebeam project is there to confuse us more. I personally believe we should listen to whats inside ourselves, and go from there...For those people who live a good life, stay on The Lords path, or whatever religion, our savior just wont let us down. This physical planet may be in for turmoil and the people who pass away, dont die, just step up to another dimension. No one ever really "dies" in my opinion, people just ascend. this is all just my opinion from what i believe within and i dont have a source you can go to. i havent researched much because i dont want to start believing in something "channelled", which can or may be misconstrued by the person receiving the mesage (lost in translation). this is really the first ever thread i have even replied to someone thoroughly
Keep up your work as it does interest me and i would just like to sit back and know more. I guess we'll all just have to sit back and try to enjoy whatever we can! Have a good day and God Bless you and your family!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

cosmicpixie, I've seen you state here and elsewhere that Benjamin Creme has indicated that the Day of Declaration will take place on 21-12-2012. And your source for the quote about the Aquarian energies is accurate, but I dispute the specific date of 21-12-2012. Mr Creme has never given that as a date. He has, in fact, stated several times, that 2012 will not and does not hold any special significance other than marking the end of the Mayan calendar. He has said something to the effect that 2012 will roll around, we'll wake up, eat breakfast like any other day, and go about our business.

Please, I'm asking with all respect, provide a specific, verifiable reference/source for the date of 21-12-2012 as stated by Creme.

Thanks.Text

As this was never answered for you, I think it may be safely assumed that the event may occur any other date too, what so ever, basically, just as you hinted. But in the near future, probably.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I did answer if you read my last post. However, I agree that the day of declaration can happen before then, I suppose it would have a much wider impact if they picked that particular date though and given Creme has mentioned it, I would not be surprised if they did. I guess we'll have to wait and see.....

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Yes, cosmicpixie, you have reiterated the paragraph from Share International Magazine where Creme speaks about the 2012 and the Mayan calendar, but what a lot of us are asking for is a specific reference/source for the exact date of 21/12/2012 which is not in that quoted paragraph.

Perhaps you feel we are concentrating too much on one aspect of your research, but it is a very important and specific claim you are making by stating that Creme has given that date as THE date.

As pointed out in a previous post, I've heard and read statements by Creme that unequivocally deny any special significance for 2012. In fact, it's one of the questions he answers most often these days and he always more or less says that the year marks the end of the Mayan calendar, but that it has nothing to do with Maitreya's emergence or with the Day of Declaration.

So unless you can come up with that original source, you might consider dropping the 21-12-2012 date from your analysis.

If you can produce the source, cool; let's see it.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Just to be clear - Creme has not said anywhere that Maitreya would overshadow the whole world. Though Maitreya does overshadow Benjamin Creme himself quite often, on the Day of Declaration Maitreya will not be overshadowing the world, but he will establish telepathic contact with all of humanity.

This mean everyone will hear his voice in their heads in their own language,

top topics

<< 1   >>

join