It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF - Maitreya is NOT Obama & Has nothing to do with NIBIRU

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Someone started a thread with "proof" Obama is Maitreya and that the "star" heralding Maitreya's arrival is Nibiru. There have been stars and flags for that thread which just goes to show how few people bother to properly research before getting all excited. The conjecture by the thread started is wrong I'm afriad. Share International/Maitreya is a pet project of mine, I have gathered piles of info about them/him as am writing a book about it in due course. Here are a few points to set the erroneous record straight , ALL statements backed up by quotes straight from Share International

(1)Firstly, Obama has come along at an important time according to SI but you can see how Obama is NOT Maitreya :

Q. Does the election of Barack Obama mean that the soul aspect of America can more easily manifest itself?

A. Not necessarily. He has not done anything yet! A better indication will come when the US public hear and assess Maitreya. The African-American community will feel empowered and vindicated by Barack Obama's election victory but almost half of the popular vote, 48 per cent, went to the Republicans. The breakdown of America's economic and financial hegemony will be very influential in the months ahead.

Q. Do you think Barack Obama will be more responsive to Maitreya's ideas than his Republican counterpart?

A. Yes, and he has come to presidential power at a significant moment for the world.

Q. Will Barack Obama be the last president of the United States? I believe it was either Maitreya's associate or your Master who said that eventually the US presidency will be replaced by a group of wise elder statesmen and that former president Jimmy Carter (in office, 1976-1980) will be invited to join them if he lives long enough.

A. That is still the Plan so there is every chance that Mr Obama will be the last President. "

source

A person cannot be "responsive to Maitreya's ideas" if a person IS Maitreya. Clearly there is a distinction between the two people but it sounds like Obama is "inspired" by Maitreya who may be working through him in some way ....

(2) The Ascended Masters (Maitreya included) inspire individuals with thought forms such that the individuals act as carriers of "the message". There is a process called OVERSHADOWING in occult terminology, this may be what goes on with some individuals who are chosen to be "messengers". On the Day of Declaration anyone watching/tuning into Maitreya will also be "overshadowed", ie "thought controlled".....

QUOTE: When Maitreya declares himself openly to the world, when he is invited to do so by all the world's media, he's accepted, presented his credentials and they've said "Alright, come on, tell the world your story, your call," he will mentally overshadow ― he's omniscient and omnipresent, and he will mentally overshadow all of humanity simultaneously. He will come into telepathic rapport with each individual in the world, and each of us will hear him inwardly, silently, in our own language, as if he were speaking directly to us, which in fact he will be.

If you take some time to read around the site and search it you will understand this Maitreya can take on various forms but his true personage will not be seen until "The Day of Declaration" which Creme is anticipating occuring 21-12-2012. Then, he will appear on TV globally to "telepathically" transmit his message. Radio stations will also act as carriers for his message to the listener. Again, search their site and google relevant terms. Here is one quote:

"A. The Aquarian energies started to enter our solar system in 1675, but one could say the Aquarian Age will start with Maitreya’s Declaration of His identity and true status on the Day of Declaration which I personally hope and expect to be well before 2013, which date I expect is arrived at from the Mayan Calendar which ends in 2012. "

source

(scroll down page above to Q and A section to read above quote)

(3) The bright blue star Creme mentioned in a press release is NOT Nibiru but a UFO!!! He clearly states this :

"When Maitreya is about to step forward people will see a huge, bright, shining star, visible to everyone – the ‘star’ will be a huge spaceship from Mars. (Benjamin Creme, Share International, Nov 2008)"

This quote can be found on this page if you scroll down to the "signs" section

The Ascended masters or "space brothers" as he also calls them are many times around the site mentioned as coming from Venus and Mars.

These Ascended masters and Maitreya have remarkable healing powers and can perform "miracles" too apparantly. Maitreya's appearance in Kenya was NOTHING to do with Obama, there is a pic (fake probably) of Maitreya in the crowd in Africa and it is clearly not Obama and Maitreya . Neither was Maitreya born in Kenya, he was not even born to a woman , he is touted as manifesting his own physical body :

QUOTE:

Q. (1) Is Maitreya without sin? (2) Was he born of a virgin?

BC: (1) Maitreya is totally perfected in a planetary sense. Even in a systemic sense he is without that sense of separation which we call sin. (2) No. He is a resurrected and ascended Master. In his present manifestation in the modern world (London), he is in a self-created body ― a mayavirupa.

Source

"Q: Why does Maitreya appear differently to different people?

BC: Almost weekly, Maitreya appears miraculously ‘out of the blue’ at fundamentalist, orthodox religious meetings around the world, always in a form that the group can recognize ― if they are Hindus, as the people’s idea of what Krishna will look like; if Jews, as their idea of the Messiah; if they are Muslims, as their idea of the Prophet, the Imam Mahdi or the Messiah; if Buddhists, their idea of Maitreya Buddha. He can change his appearance at will. He can be old or young, man or woman, fair or dark.

My Thread :

Maitreya, One World Religion, NWO, ETs

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It's also worth adding Maitreya would not be any president because Maitreya and the Masters are completely anti-war . The organization touts the UN constantly and imagines a one world government but Maitreya would hardly be in the form of a man who condones attacks on other nations, killing innocents. Illogical !

Obama's First Missile Strike

At best Obama may be "inspired" and "open" to Maitreya's ideals, plans and methodologies and some of these may come through in his speeches, actions and decisions. As we have read, Maitreya can work THROUGH people but that does not mean every person he works through is HIM doing some weird shape-shifting routine. At the same time Maitreya can form bodies at will, ie from thin air.

Of course this whole idea of creating bodies at will and overshadowing may be utter bo%^&*cks but it could just as easily be something an advanced race of beings could do. Certainly alot of it went on in the tales told to us by many of the worlds oldest religious texts and creation legends....along with "healings", "resurrections", "miracles" , advanced weaponry, space craft, channelling, flights into outer space and other dimensions (Enoch anyone...?)

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I for 1 do not believe that BHO is the supposed Maitreya, But i do not believe BHO is who the public really thinks he is.... Time will tell!

Peace

Shen Long

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

At best Obama may be "inspired" and "open" to Maitreya's ideals, plans and methodologies ...

At the same time Maitreya can form bodies at will, ie from thin air.

being 'inspired' 'open' to the Maitreya ideals, is further proof of the statement i made on the other thread, that masses of people want to be personally involved in the actualization of a prediction or prophecy and will adjust their lives to 'make-it-happen'...

as for the Maitreya forming bodies 'out-of-thin-air'...
the Treasury is doing the same with Trillion$ in bail-out monies...
could all these dollars out-of-thin-air be pieces of the Maitreya?

think of a more clever way to get into every household in the USa and into the bank vaults in most every nation... come disguised as money !

How creepy would that be, when the Maitreya 'Emerges'
and all the money disappears as he changes into a new form !

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

im sorry but your entire thread has no documented proof of anything even coincidental and interesting, it seems you did not even read the other article and links provided.

if one cannot even admit it is quite coincidental and interesting then one is blind.

keep misleading people with your mockeries, thx.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

ur just acting pi£$%d because I pointed out your errors.

As for the other thread of mine, if you took the time to read all 14 pages and go through all the links and search terms I personally advised using to source alot of the info, you would find the connections. There's no way you've done that between the time I posted my new thread and your response. As for the speculation, I told you there were some conjectures mixed in with the facts, these are my own personal views as to how the dots join but I did not and do not ask/expect people to agree with my conjectures.

End of the day, Maitreya ain't Obama and the star ain't Nibiru, not according to Share International, which is the mouthpiece for the very Maitreya you talk about

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by daersoulkeeper

im sorry but your entire thread has no documented proof of anything even coincidental and interesting, it seems you did not even read the other article and links provided.

if one cannot even admit it is quite coincidental and interesting then one is blind.

keep misleading people with your mockeries, thx.

Seriously who starred you? You've provided absolutely no proof to back your claims, referenced a freaking google search as evidence and shifted the burden of proof from yourself to everyone else. You have zero credibility yet walk around as if you are the keeper of truth. Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NoArmsJames

I've provided plenty of actual links. I've spent hundreds of hours researching this subject with print outs over a foot high. When I wrote my original thread around Xmas it was a rush job, I was not about to wade through 300 bits of paper to source exact web addresses and quotes. Anyone can find the info with a search, it's good to encourage people to search for themselves anyway. There are plenty of direct links in my original thread along with this thread and others I've contributed towards. I also suggested a number of subjects to look into which themselves would spill umpteen relevant results in google if people bothered to look. It's a vast subject that other subjects spill into.

oops - just realized you may not have been aiming that post at me....?
[edit on 25/1/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It sure is revealing to see how one thread I've clearly debunked is getting constantly flagged in the face of evidence in this thread that totally undoes the theory presented there.

No one wants to hear words directly from the Mouthpiece for Maitreya, Benjamin Creme, the majority seem content to swallow the conjecture by the person who began that thread

It's quite disturbing to see how fast people swallow info given them in one post then won't go near a thread that threatens their newfound "knowledge". VERY telling.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixieoops - just realized you may not have been aiming that post at me....?

Oh not meant for you at all
I enjoyed your original post on this subject, as well as this one.
My criticism was directed at daersoulkeeper.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
you are just as low as the person who created that thread (if you consider that person "low" for saying "proof" in his thread") for created the same thread entitled "PROOF OBAMA IS NOT MAITREYA OR NIBIRIRU BLAH BLAH".

the other thread was so that we could converge on that topic and decipher what outcomes could come out of it... # .. thats why im on ats - to find a plausible outcome for many worldly things!!!

and then you hop on here and DENY it all.... shouldn't that be deemed ignorant?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I completely agree with you, I had read about this guy before and knew that he is not President Obama.

I find it amazing that people no matter what - get upset - and want to say our President is some horrible guy.

My question is...why is there so many people who are trying to make us fear him? Is there a hidden agenda somewhere - to try and undermine his Presidency and the changes he wants to implement?

Good thread - though others don't seem to want, hear, see, or read the truth of our President actually trying to make the U.S. a better place.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hey where can I find a list of prophecies that the Maitreya has made? I am interested in seeing how many were correct. Smells very NWO project bluebeam to me. Especially that apparently the apparitions [i.e. Nairobi Jesus] can look like anything and disappear into thin air.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I dont know what the big mystery about who physically Maitreya is, i mean they have a picture of the guy on their website.....he doesn´t look like Obama to me.....

www.share-international.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

The Maitreya may or may not be Obama, the SI people claim that he has no real physical form, and will reveal himself to all on some future day. According to the Jesus story, the man who was Jesus disappeared into thin air.

This makes me think of project bluebeam where supposedly hologram projections will appear all over the world in the form of the awaited savior of those peoples and will lead the world into a one world religion [NWO]. I thought it was some bs at first, but it is becoming more and more likely.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
I dont know what the big mystery about who physically Maitreya is, i mean they have a picture of the guy on their website.....he doesn´t look like Obama to me.....

www.share-international.org...

And Creme claims that:
* he can change his appearance
* he leaves handprints (that look nothing like Obama's)
* he lives in obscurity (rather than teaching Constitutional Law at a university)
* he is not involved in politics (as opposed to being a Senator)
* he is living in London (as of 2 months ago)
* Creme is in contact with him.

I don't believe Obama is "open to" Maritreya's message. He has a lot on his plate, and ... I'll be brutal... "inspirational fluff with a pseudo Christian message" just isn't going to offer any help to the concrete problems he is dealing with.

I think if there was such a person, he would have trouble getting an appointment to see Obama. Creme sure isn't getting any appointments with any world leaders, y'know, and the same would go for any person recommended by a fairly obscure self-appointed "guru."

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by italkyoulisten
reply to post by Conluceo

The Maitreya may or may not be Obama, the SI people claim that he has no real physical form, and will reveal himself to all on some future day. According to the Jesus story, the man who was Jesus disappeared into thin air.

This makes me think of project bluebeam where supposedly hologram projections will appear all over the world in the form of the awaited savior of those peoples and will lead the world into a one world religion [NWO]. I thought it was some bs at first, but it is becoming more and more likely.

then who is the guy on the picture ? and why would that website put a picture of someone with the name matreiya under it if they claim he´s a shapeshifter? as for Project blue Beam, they might have it, but too complicated to use in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Personally i dont subcribe to all this maitreya stuff, i was simply wondering why there are two threads on this subject of who he is, when there is a picture of the guy on their website.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Ah thank you cosmicpixie. I greatly enjoyed your other thread, and I can deffinatly see that you have put A LOT of work into this subject.

I either haven't seen or haven't paid attention to the other thread, but I'm not supprised.

End of the day, Maitreya ain't Obama and the star ain't Nibiru, not according to Share International, which is the mouthpiece for the very Maitreya you talk about.

Bingo.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join