It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican's reason against Abortion/Contraception?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Could the Vatican's stance on contraception and abortion be because they WANT the anti christ to be born?

Look at the way they poorly look down upon contraception.. sure I guess in a way you are "spilling seed" that could be a child, but not yet.

Even during the 80's when AIDs was running rampant, contraception was looked at as a bad thing by the Vatican, when it probably saved many lives at the time.

Now abortion, these people firmly believe the bible and that the anti christ will walk the earth again. Could they need so badly for this to be true.. that they contest even harder the thought of abortion (looking beyond the fact it is killing a fetus), just so the anti christ CAN be born.

I mean statistically, if there ARE abortions... isn't that less of a chance of the anti christ being born?

[edit on 25-1-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I think it has more to do with the 6th commandment; Thou shall not kill.

Always been this way...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

I don't read the bible and never have, but I'd like to know where in the bible it ever refers to an "antichrist"?

?????

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
6th Commandment:
You shall not kill.

Simple as that.

And why only Roman Catholic Church? It's the same in the every church when it comes to abortion.

top topics

join