It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen Is Associated With The Devil Once Again?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Anyone remember back when it was discovered that the devils face was hidden in the queens hair on the Canadian $1 dollar bill?
Devil hidden in Queens hair

The other day I was counting how much money I had on me before I went shopping and discovered that the Canadian $20 dollar bill has the number 666 on it disguised as braille, you know the paper bill with the queens face on it. The problem with this is that in braille when all 6 cells are punched it mean "for" so they have it as "for" "for" "for". Why would they use this to identify the $20 dollar bill for the blind?

3 braille cells with six raised dots does not have anything to do with the number 20.

EXAMPLE:
.. .. ..
.. .. ..
.. .. ..

This is the second time the queen is associated with the beast on Canadian currency.

While doing a little research on this I also noticed that the image of the devil in the Canadian $1 dollar bill is strikingly similar to the devils face we all saw on 9/11 when the WTC building were engulfed in smoke. Coincidence? I doubt that very much, and now the number 666 on the Canadian $20 dollar bill.

Purposefully or just Coincidence?

Beauty and the Beast = Queen and the Beast?

While on the subject of Braille I also noticed that in the movie The Matrix-Reloaded about 30min in there is Braille on Neo's door, but the quality is not so good for me to make out what it reads. I don't have a dvd version. Anyone know what it reads?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Just checked my $20 bills (I have two versions) and you're right there's 3 sets of 6 raised dots on the bill - making it 6-6-6. Didn't know it was braille, always thought they were for checking counterfeits. These don't don't appear to be on the other bill I have.

Not knowing anything on how braille works, I can't comment on how they're not related to the number 20.

Braille alphabet and numbers

The raised dots rub off as they age, being I can only feel them on the new note ...

The $100 bill has only one set of 6 dots for comparison.
Tha back of the 100 has what appears to be the ISS space station and a satellite dish.

What is the boat of hideous looking creatures on the back of the $20?

The $5 seems to have the same amount of dots as the 100, but it's an old bill and hard to tell.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by violet]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
as we have the same queen (you guys really need to sort that out) i checked our money, i dont have any £20's but on a five she has a crown on that looks like its made out of snakes.

can't see any 666's though

darwin has a strange compass shamrock behind his head on the ten, not sure if that means anything though.

oh and they aren't hiding messages in the money -why would they? what would it achieve compared to the risk?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Well I'm not positive it is braille, but that what people say to me when I ask them about it.

The $5 has one set of 6 raised.
The $10 has two sets of 6 raised.
The $20 we already know about.
The $50 has four sets of 6 raised.
I'm not sure about the $100. But I'm going to the Bank on Monday and I'm going to ask for a new $100 bill and then I'm going to ask the Bank why the $20 has the 6-6-6 on it.

But still the Queen and 666?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

I think they do this to signify that we are slaving for the beast's system that Jesus warned about in Revelations. Jesus said to refuse the beast's system.

Now when you think about all these people who pray to GOD for money... they are actually asking GOD for more of the beast...?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The $5 has one set of 6 raised.
The $10 has two sets of 6 raised.
The $20 we already know about.
The $50 has four sets of 6 raised.

But still the Queen and 666?

If the $10 has two sets of 6 raised and the $5 has one set of 6 raised., then you'd think the $20 (not the 50) is 4 sets, but who knows how braille works, that chart I posted doesn't help much.

I don't think it's purposeful and rather it means something else related to the denomination

[edit on 24-1-2009 by violet]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
heh.......massive whackness in this thread.

The only thing I ever saw really weird was the face of the Queen of England matching identically to Shell gas stations.....heh

Truthfully the freakest one is the American 20 dollar bill turned into the twin towers.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

It's not braille, that's why it don't make sense. I think they did it this way to fool the sheeple into thinking it's braille. People who don't know anything said it was braille, but I checked out many sites about braille and it has nothing to do with it other than the fact that it looks like braille.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BugByte
reply to post by violet

It's not braille, that's why it don't make sense. I think they did it this way to fool the sheeple into thinking it's braille. People who don't know anything said it was braille, but I checked out many sites about braille and it has nothing to do with it other than the fact that it looks like braille.

I don't know about that, but the braille does seem useless considering it wears off and you can't feel it. The wording down the left side of the bill is also raised. That's why I thought it was to check for fakes, because I see sales clerks rubbing or scraping at them with their fingernails on them to test.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by violet]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Did you know that the supposed "All Seeing Eye" that is on the american bill isn't really the all seeing eye?

It's actually a picture of the beast's A hole... Don't believe me? take a look at a few A holes of people bent over and you will see what I mean. You can clearly see the triangle and the eye is the a hole. Not to mention that I've read somewhere sometime ago that those who worship the beast have to kiss his a hole.

The All Seeing Eye in nothing but a depiction of the beast's A hole.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The devil in the hair is hilarious. Who the hell would bother to put that on the web?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
The devil in the hair is hilarious. Who the hell would bother to put that on the web?

I'd never heard of that ether, and I don't see a devil in her hair ..

The funniest one was of the $50, people complained a horse was #ing

[edit on 25-1-2009 by violet]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here is some relations to what I was saying about kissing the beast's a hole

The Hammer of Witches

It was in this book that the practice of witches kissing the ass of the Devil as a sign of worship was conceived. “Kiss my a hole” is a term that exists to this day as a form of contemptuous abuse to another person.

also Ritual in Early Modern Europe

[edit on 24-1-2009 by BugByte]

edited profanity

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The old cliche "Money is the root of all evil" might come into play here. The U.S. has enough conspiracies about the "Almighty Dollar" you Canadians are going to have to fend the beast off by yourselves while we do the same down here.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Could the markings on the bill denote what denomination it is for the blind.

For example.

1 set equals 10 (1st large bill)
2 sets equals 20 (2nd large bill)
3 sets equals 50 (3rd large bill)
Etc,etc, etc.

I know in the states we have 1,5,10,20,50, 100, etc.
So it would only make sense, if it is for the blind, to mark the larger bills with some sort of etching to denote the bill.

But, it's definitely a poor choose of markings since you can read them like you have.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Why not play them at their own game.Take a pen and write on the note,i would suggest doing this in a subtle way but fell free to express yourself.
This may sound petty but it does make you fell better.
If you come across any £20 notes and the queen has a swastika armband then you know it was once in my possession.

HAVE FUN

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The queen is a mean cranky old lady but I think people are finding the devil in the details when they really aren't there. Now if you want to talk about Camella instead .....

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This thread is "out there", but I like it...

Do you remember the old English £1 note, with Sir Isaac Newton on it? That wasn't a prism he had on the table... it was a Toblerone...

www.avemaria.edu...

Discuss.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That is the mask of the Devil, not his face of lies

I would say the bill itself is the devil, not the woman nor her image

[edit on 25-1-2009 by leomurray]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I find it strange that she would be associated with the beast 2 times now on the Canadian bill, not to mention what David Icke has been saying about the royal bloodline being associated with reptilians. Not that I believe in a reptilian race.

I really don't see this as being just coincidence either though.

Money is The beasts system that we all slave for and pray for and wish for... etc, etc. I think yous get the point.

Satanic symbols seem to be on all our money systems.

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join