It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO that hit Turbine on 8th January 2009 where are the results?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hello all you ATS'ers i am sure you heard about the alleged UFO crashing into wind turbine in England..some would find it interesting at first i was sceptic but i was looking into the reports again and i find them omitting one thing..they said live on TV the turbine blade that was snapped off was sent to Germany for analysis and the results would be out within 5-7 days..it is now 24th Jan 2009 and still no report...I would like to know why the hell is the report not published? the turbine blade was sent to Germany for analysis and results would be out within 7 days later..why isnt it published?

news.bbc.co.uk...
thats the story for people who didnt hear about it

edition.cnn.com...
sightings updated on CNN only 6 hours ago

P.S the event took place on 5th January but didnt hit headlines till the 8th.

does anyone have an idea what is happening with the results??

[edit on 14/01/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
- - - - and results would be out within 7 days later..why isnt it published?

The last I read on this said the results would take a lot longer than 7 days. Don't hold your breath.

Latest comments from the engineers say no evidence of a collision with anything other then the second blade.

Local News Report

WG3

[edit on 24-1-2009 by waveguide3]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

yeah but isnt that what they would say? the hundreds of people in the county know what they saw..besides if it was UFO's wouldnt it be obvious their technology is greater and their metals sturdier so no damage given to them? not like our shuttles which are fragile as hell. i saw a video somewhere of a eagle flying into a shuttle before lift off and caused a 1 metre hole..

although i hope it is something greater but i never trust governments. so i need more evidence for this

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
the goverment or the turbine company are never gonna release the true details of the incident as they will be too afraid of spreading mass hysteria by admiting it was a ufo and will never publicly admit it was a ufo the results of this incident will be that the damage was caused by the falling blade hitting a secondary blade due to a technical fault

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You realise of course that if the results came back to indicate something extraordinary they'd most likely be repressed by the government. It'll just remain as 'unexplained'. They'll do anything to repress an assumed panic.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So there really doesn't seem to be much point in waiting.

WG3

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I suppose they will eventually release a statement telling us it was a weather balloon.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
So there really doesn't seem to be much point in waiting.

WG3

Nope... Look at it this way, what can happen?

- There is no results shown, conspiracy theorists will be all over it with the "OMG COVER UP!"

- Results show catastrophic blade failure, conspiracy theorists will be all over it with the "OMG COVER UP!" anyway

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

In the calm light of day the most likely reason is blade failure and that's probably the hypothesis that they are testing in Germany. Any test craft would be piloted by the very best pilots available. Such people are employed for their aversion to flying expensive machines into things. In a sense, they have a phobia of crashing.

If it was a UFO (as in alien), they would surely be expert pilots and would be supported by some pretty nifty technology to avoid hitting things. Telephone wires and the National Grid would be buzzing like an electric fly killer in a Mumbai butchers if they can't avoid wind turbines.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You might be interested in this discussion. It's concerning the same event you're discussing.

Did a ufo hit wind turbine in Conisholme UK? See picture and news article

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Don't forget one thing.
It might NOT have been a UFO.
Although it is not what people seem to want, it might be a mundane case of structural failure.

new topics

top topics

join