It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEVERE Cruelty to our Furry-Friends in China....this is really bad guys :(

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
Doesn't it just make you want to go and kick **** out of the people doing this?

Unfortunately, that is exactly what it does. But I urge people to try and not let this affect your emotions. The reason being is that it will make you angry and hateful, and make you want to do similar things yourselves.

Hate only breeds hate, and it needs to stop somewhere.

These people must have an awful future ahead of them considering karma, and considering what they say about how people first start by torturing animals, I would hate to be one of their children.

I signed the petition too.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
eh, not sure what your reply has to do with the urban myth of baby soup?

are you trying to say it's real?

would love some evidence

ps, don't care where you live, doesn't mean you can't talk rubbish

[edit on 24-1-2009 by maintainright]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I watched the video, and I kept saying to myself, over and over and over again, "Oh God help me, while wringing my hands. Then I signed the petition. But I wonder what good it will do.
I have often pondered and referred to the Christianity of Jesus, but I have known about the oriental culter abominations toward living creatures, before this post. If any of you ever watched 'Paris Hilton's My New Bff', she took a girlfriend prospect to Japan. They went into a restaraunt, and her filmcrew caught the cheffs frying an aquatic creature alive.
In pondering my spiritual/religious convictions, I am therefore CONFLICTED about certain 'human'(oids). And their right to exist. Like, sometimes when I listen to Coast-To-Coast, or Alex Jones, and they allarm about an Illuminattic plan to eliminate a great majority of the human population, I say to myself, "well if it is certain races and cultures that do not advance, and luxuriate in demonic hellish blood and horror, then what is WRONG with eliminating them? UNlike the Third Reich, who sought to eliminate perfectly innocent people. Just like we are trying to beat deadly viruses. These certain humanoids are merely deadly viruses in humanoid form. Not "brothers", "brethren", etc. America's 'Greatest Generation' nuked Japan. I for one, am extremely ready for a Great Cleansing, preferably by a strategically striked asteroid, or multiple simultaneous earthquakes and tsunamis, but if it be via this (mythical?) Illuminatti, WITH COLLATERAL DAMAGE, UNFORTUNATELY, THAN SO BE IT.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
sorry to see the video,i m a chinese and i guaranttee you that very very few chinese people are like that,most chinese people love animials just as you do. education is the key factor to civilize people,china does have many poor farmers who know nothing but their poor day to day existence.that's sad.

and animal cruelty is a common curse prevalent in many countries,not only china has this problem,other countries could have more and even worse,in china we also see video of brutal killing of hundreds of dolphins by japanese fishermen and hundreds if not thousands lovely baby seals clubbed to death every year in canada....

check this out.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
sad to watch this video,but i guaranttee you that most chinese people love animals just as you guys do,china does have animal cruelty problem,but china is not the only country facing this ,animal cruelty is a hunman curse prevalent in many countries,it needs global efforts to root it out.

check those links out:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Someone once told me that in certain fine/exotic dining establishments in parts of Asia and China human meat (mainly female) is on the menu.

All you need is the right connections and money, how true this is I have no idea, personally thought he was speaking BS myself.

MR

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
eating females?i think some people may see too many cannibal movies.china as one of the oldest civilizations in the world never had cannibalism culture.nor ever heard any cannibal incidents anywhere in chinese histroy。and those online photos of fetus cooking and eating had been long refuted as fake by many resources,there are many related reports on chinese websites.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by beijingxizhimen]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Hmm, last time I tried a story on this they slammed me over to BTS. I think it's the same if not a very similar story.

Search is your friend before posting.

Some Chinese Flay Animals Alive **Warning, some graphic images**

Pretty much said my .02 in that thread. Fricken horrible.

Anyone know why ATS keeps moving this story to BTS? A story of this importance and they are tucking it away... Why?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

Well, the reason I got was this

it violates the T&C with regards Petitions and/or Recruitment.

..... So perhaps if I had posted 'just' the video, it would not have been moved,

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by simonecharisse

I know what you mean about the video -- I had nightmares that night, and it took me literally days to get over those images, --- I kind of regretted posting it in the end in case anybody else went through what I did, ..... very sad....

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
The Soup tastes pretty good. Kind of like roast pork. Mine had lots of spring onions and some sesame oil in it with a hint of ginger.

This thread is to much. the OP admits to making a living in an industry that uses animal fir, then cries about it, yet still continues to personally profit from the cruelty. The rest of you I am sure wear leather and eat meat, yet make no mention of how inhumanely those animals are killed. Ever see a cattle slaughter house? How was that McBurger you just ate.. yummmm Enjoy those"cruelty free" Chicken nuggets, or that supposedly (not) Dolphin safe tuna (which is also in no way Sea Turtle safe). If you eat ANY kind of flesh, or wear animal byproducts, then count yourself in with those cruel heartless animal torturers. Disclaimer: I eat meat and wear leather, but not fur as it is just tacky.

This is not a pretty world we live in and mans inhumanity knows no bounds.
What about the over 400 children just killed by Israel, some horribly burned alive with white phosphorus, an illegal war crime if there ever was one? No one seems to count those souls in when talking about severe inhuman cruelty.

It is easy to sit in a nice comfortable home, with a fully stocked supermarket nearby, where someone else has to slaughter the animals, and make judgments on others. But you should first look a bit closer at the life you lead and everything it takes to support it. No one is innocent, and you would do better to take personal responsibility in your OWN life rather than sign a meaningless petition that wont have any serious effect on the situation. If animal cruelty is an issue with you then change your way of life and get personally involved.

Or... you can keep on working in that fashion industry, and tell yourself, its Ok cause "I signed a petition." Paycheck please, pass the veal cutlets and gravy, I'm hungry.

Terapin...

I just wanted people to be aware of this, -- thats why I posted the video. I had no idea this was happening....and Ive been working on my own business for some time now so that I will be out of that position..., a position that Ive been wanting to get out of for some time, but unfortunately changing careers can take a little while, and a bit of thought...

Not saying Im innocent, that I dont wear leather shoes, -- as I do;;;;
I dont eat animals, --- but I would be interested to hear how I can get personally involved, aside from going over there with a few friends and some big clubs....

we could take every single problem in this world (which is full of them) and find something worse,,... of course we could....-- but I just chose to focus on this 'one' thing,

the main thing here though is......and I repeat, -- this is the 'main' thing, Terrapin....the reason I posted this, was because I can assure you that most of the people buying, or wearing this fur dont have a clue what kind of animal it is., let alone how it died...

....I guess its just about being educated,....as I said, -- even I myself didnt know...

If people stopped buying it , then what would be the need for it anymore....

....oh, and thanx for that link about the KFC, --- I was always curious as to the reason Pamela upset them so much...... didnt seem to make any different though did it :shk:

[edit on

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join