It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEVERE Cruelty to our Furry-Friends in China....this is really bad guys :(

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
And then what would you say if someone else passed the same judgement on you? I feel your anger, and i agree this is sick. However I would rather them be put in prison so they can think and then feel the guilt while they are alive, it is a much worse punishment.

If you are replying to me:

I would expect the same judgement onto me. Worse yet, I judge myself that way. I try to limit as much suffering as I can on this earth for all living creatures. I would starve to death before I would commit such evil as is described in this thread and on that webpage for a mere paycheck.

I do not fear death. Death is payback time. Those "humans" need their due payback.

Let there be no mistake... we reap what we sow.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Yep, that's the Chinese attitude towards animals. Barbaric.

But before condemning them, think about what happens to animals in slaughter-houses in our culture. Animals that spend their lives in small cages, that live in darkness, that are fed growth hormone and ground brains and bones of those that died before them.

Eat vegetarian one day a week if you really give a damn.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Believe me its true, I live here and have for many years. Just don't know what to say other than their value system is not inline with the rest of the world. Here life is cheap and that goes for animal or human. However, crime is quite low and it is safe to walk the streets by yourself after midnight.

You have a great deal of contrasts in how we believe in doing things and their ideas. To them skinning a dog or cat alive is no big deal and they don't see a problem with it. If you run over a person with your car and kill them it only costs 60,000 RMB, paid by your insurance, and your free to go.

Now try and figure where the dog and cat fit in, they don't. It all a crime against nature but they just don't give a hoot.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Wow, unfortunately this sort of really stuff does happen. Makes you kind of misanthropic doesn't it, to think that humans have this much power over animals and choose to abuse it.

That quote though:

"Because", say the Chinese: "It's easier to skin a live warm animal that's convulsing in agony than a dead body".

Come on... I mean, who said that? 'The Chinese'. Is that a person?
To be honest it sounds a bit fabricated for reaction-provocation, I doubt anyone actually said that. Not that it diminishes the group's point in any way, but I just hate it when a well-meaning organisation uses such patronising methods to get a reaction like that. I guess ends justify the means though.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Terapin

leave your base assumptions somewhere else, you don't know me or what i do, what i eat, or what i wear.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
it's my understanding that the chinese are not the sole nation on earth that believe in eating a fetus. Our french friends have a kind of pate (spelling) that is very expensive but to be fair to them it is not the actual aborted fetus, but the placenta bag... i'm just trying to say that what istotally taboo here doesn't go for everywhere else. but by the way, i am appaled at the images i saw. i am a meat eater...love it. I like to eat animals, and i plan to continue to do so. That being said, whenever we get deer meat nd what have you, i know that the deer was not skinned alive and that most of the animal is not going to go to waste. When i go to McDonalds, i admit that i don't really know how that animal died, but then again, i was never a 100% that it was meat to begin with.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hmm, last time I tried a story on this they slammed me over to BTS. I think it's the same if not a very similar story.

Search is your friend before posting.

Some Chinese Flay Animals Alive **Warning, some graphic images**

Pretty much said my .02 in that thread. Fricken horrible.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlborough Red

Ever hear of the religious group labeled a cult called the Falen Gong? Well, they got sideways with the gov and were banned. Those that continued were imprisoned then the fun and games began. Ever hear of organ harvesting? Well that is where they got them. They would get a prisoner, male or female didn't matter that matched an order and they would put them in a van headed for the airport. By the time they got there the organs were ready for transport. The vans were nothing more than a slaughter house on wheels. Oh BTW, they haven't stopped the practice either, its a real money maker.

Like I said, where do you think the dog and cat fit in?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

yea i went to a fund raiser to help falun gong members. i bought a book, only to have the nice man notice how truly interested i was, then he gave me the book and refused to take my money.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Wow, I'm shocked and saddened over this.

They sure do things their own way over there don't they?

I don't know how to "sign", send me a U2U and tell me how and you've got one coming from me.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

Never mind...the coffee is just kicking in and I read the post better. I'll go to the web site.

Ok, I'm a sleepy idiot.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

I agree Enigma, I don't know you, but my comment was directed at the general population and not you specifically. Query: Are you vegan? Do you have leather shoes, belts, or utilize other animal byproducts in your life. If you are not vegan, do you raise your own livestock. I have friends who do, and thus take control over how healthy it is raised and how humanely it is slaughtered. Feel free to enlighten us on how you have taken personal responsibility in your life so that we may learn from your example.

For the rest of the readers of this thread, perhaps you might want to take a look at this video to see how kindly animals are treated here in the US. Please ignore the vapid spokes model.
The Gentle Colonel of KFC

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrro
They harvest human organs from prisoners on the way to the airport to ship them and no one said anything about anesthetics being used

This is what you are referring to

What is falun dafa and why are they persecuted

More of their nonesence

A glimpse at chinese military

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

tbh i don't think that the PRC military being hard as f*** has anything to do with the thread topic...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
hmmm

firstly.... Isn't that a racoon being skinned in the vid? don't think you get those in China, but you do get them in other asian country's, but they are not native. So I don't see why people are calling the chinese as a nation are barbaric, maybe some are, but there are plenty of barbaric americans, argentinians, british, and even dutch. Anyway, my point is that I doubt this video is from China, so get off their backs.

And can we please stop talking BS about baby soup? its an internet fake/fraud/urban myth

complete BS

oh, and whoever it is skinning these animals alive, wherever they are from, karma will get them.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by malganis

Sorry about that, but the cruelty to animals extends easely to humans and I find that their mindset should be examined completely - for what it is. Too much!

I am signing the petition of course.

Hula

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Torturing or otherwise injuring animals intentionally is one of the signs of a sociopath, a person who is capable of great harm against other humans!

[edit on 24-1-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Yes, lets single out the Chinese as being the only inhuman individuals on Earth. Anyone with squinty eyes must be evil like the Devil right.

Here is a look at how rich Americans treat their cute adorable pet kittens: Anything for Sport

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Like the vids point out, there is much more going on than just the inhumane treatment of dogs and cats. Just like stem cell research, ever wonder where they get their endless supply from? Let alone anything else you want. Need to do some experiments on people that are not legal in your country, no problem here.

Its just plain sick. Here two years ago they had a scare about rabies. They had death squads for dogs. You could be walking your dog on a leash and they would run over and beat your dog to death with sticks. No tests, no questions just kill the dog because it might have rabies. These were house pets, not stray dogs. My dog never leaves the house, wouldn't take the chance.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by maintainright

And can we please stop talking BS about baby soup? its an internet fake/fraud/urban myth complete BS

Your comment is of one that has not been here nor have you ever lived here (China). Come to GZ and see for yourself. Don't know what GZ means, try Guanzhou.

It is also obvious that you do not know how they treat animals. I'll be glad to take you to the local market and let you watch. You choose which dog or cat you want for lunch and they are happy to skin it and gut it while you wait.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join