It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does thing want from me and what is it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
My whole family agrees, that im haunted. Its been following me around for about the last year now. From wherever i go. It started when i moved in with my dad in another city, now im back to where i was before the haunting.

Example: A shrill unhuman like female voice from upstairs yelled my name. It was so strange. It was clear as day and my sister and i heard it.

We both heard this strange voice yell my name and after it said my name i heard it say Help but my sister didnt hear it say help.

I can give more examples if you want.

Also the Ghost has been using my and my sisters cell phone when they are charging or off to make phonecalls to the house. I know this sounds crazy.

My sisters phone was upstairs charging, and we were downstairs. We looked at the call display and it said her phone was upstairs. So we ran upstairs just as the phone stopped ringing and we saw her phone charging and the light on the screen was on, as if someone had just flipped it open.

When the phone was ringign and my sister answered, there was no one on the other end.

Something similar happend with my cellphone aswell.

How do i find out what it wants,who or wh at it is because its been following me from place to place and now im getting the impression that it wants to communicate with me and is also trying to communicate with
those around me.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Sounds like a banshee. Something is trying to tell you that there is going to be a death in your bloodline or friend circle.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Something is trying to tell you that there is going to be a death in your bloodline or friend circle.

Woah woah woah! Hang on a minute. This is a hardcore reply. You may have scared this person. Seriously, give him some evidence or llinks to back this statement up!!!!

[edit on 24-1-2009 by and14263]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

My apologies, I do not mean to frighten. I guess I should have stated "This is what I think". After reading the post, it brought back my research on paranormal activities and then to that conclusion. Again my apologies and here is a link to more information about banshees.
Banshee

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Respiration

Well 100% believe ya there because i have heard someone call my name and my cousin also heard it and i was really young and we both ran out the house

wish i never now because i really don’t think it was evil or anything also i haven’t heard anything since and i kind of want to because i would love to be able to be a medium or something like that
would be ace i think lol

what is your reaction when you heard or hear the voice ??

also please try and remain calm when hearing it because it sounds like it won’t hurt you it sounds like i wants help or is maybe trying to contact you which could be for a number of reasons so don’t worry just relax and remember it won’t hurt you

Also it may sound crazy but try and look forward to hearing it again or just look forward to anything to do with it because it will help with fear I use that techniques will all my fears and im not afraid of nothing anymore seriously

Hope i helped in anyway

[edit on 24/1/2009 by Anti - Government]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

when We heard it, we both ran upstairs to see who or what made it

Actually im looking forward to more activity from whatever this is and now am not scared to be in the house alone with it either.

LeTan: Thats funny that you mention that, When the activity first started was when i moved in with my dad who is frail and sick right now, not long before we heard the voice call me from upstairs, my dad was diagnosed with cancer and im fairly certain he doesnt have much longer to live.

How about communicating with it? How can i estabilish contact with it?

Anymore ideas as to what it may be?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

How about communicating with it? How can I establish contact with it?

Well first I feel I have to remind you that I am by no means an expert on the matter all I can give you is advice and my own experiences like in the previous post so here goes anyway

in my own personal opinion this isn’t an evil spirit by any means this is just a spirit that is maybe lost and needs help or guidance and it is trying to seek it from you

what you could possibly do is to seek out a professional because what I personally think is you have a spirit who needs help in finding the light so something along those lines although you can try and do this yourself but it may not work

but if you was to try and communicate with the spirit just call out simple as that just call out to it in your own house and ask it to make itself known to you and maybe possibly tell it to go to the light or something like that

again I must stress that im not an expert by any means and you should probably wait for someone else to advise you on this before trying anything or seek out a professional would be the best thing to do

Hope I helped

[edit on 25/1/2009 by Anti - Government]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
reply to post by and14263

My apologies, I do not mean to frighten. I guess I should have stated "This is what I think". After reading the post, it brought back my research on paranormal activities and then to that conclusion. Again my apologies and here is a link to more information about banshees.
Banshee

I suppose that it was a banshee, my Grandfather of 96 years died yesterday.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Respiration

when We heard it, we both ran upstairs to see who or what made it

Actually im looking forward to more activity from whatever this is and now am not scared to be in the house alone with it either.

LeTan: Thats funny that you mention that, When the activity first started was when i moved in with my dad who is frail and sick right now, not long before we heard the voice call me from upstairs, my dad was diagnosed with cancer and im fairly certain he doesnt have much longer to live.

How about communicating with it? How can i estabilish contact with it?

I would suggest not communicating with it unless you need to tell it to get out that it is not welcome and that it's behavior is bothering you. If you are in need of spiritual communications of some sort , a spirit will be allowed to communicate what it needs to .. and it will make sense to you or be comprehensible or it may come to you in a dream with a message either way it won't be like what you have been experiencing at your house nonsense type behavior that means ... well what? YOu are probably psychic and a sensitive and since the ghost is coming to you or allowing you to perceive some of it take this to mean that you won't ever need to go looking for it or how to communicate with it .. that might be a little tricky and until you know a little more about what it is that is going on with you and this ghostly stuff just be content to observe..and if necessary hold your ground .. you will come to understand a little better if you just be an observer and not an active seeker of such things.. Good luck and if you have questions ask in prayers for guidance and help understanding this thing, Good Luck and God Bless..

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Miss Cherokee

As I suggested in another thread, I think he should only have contact with it if he distracts it by building a stuffed version of himself. While it's distracted he can jump out from behind something, yell Charlie Murphy and break it's screaming supernatural jaw. SCORE ONE FOR THE FLESHIES!

new topics

top topics

join