It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invite the Terrorists to a tea party!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Pope John Paul told the world in his Easter message Sunday that a culture of love had to defeat terrorism and the "logic of death" and revenge in Iraq, the Holy Land and other places where conflict reigns.

Statements like this REALLY annoy me. TERRORISTS ARE PSYCHOTIC. We don't live in a utopia. Loving the terrorists will just get us blown up. We love them while they kill us. Does it make sense?

I got it, though. Invite Bin Laden to a tea party. Have cakes and pie and little frilly dresses and dance around to reggae. It would work.

[Edited on 11-4-2004 by Cutwolf]

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Lol, like the "Boston Tea Party", they might fall for it, but I dont think they would.

[Edited on 11-4-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sounds like fun! I know! I'll bring krimpets!

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Isn't this what Kerry wants to do too? Who figured that simply sitting down with these folks could solve all the problems!!! Oh please ! If it were only that simple.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

Pope John Paul told the world in his Easter message Sunday that a culture of love had to defeat terrorism and the "logic of death" and revenge in Iraq, the Holy Land and other places where conflict reigns.

Statements like this REALLY annoy me. TERRORISTS ARE PSYCHOTIC. We don't live in a utopia. Loving the terrorists will just get us blown up. We love them while they kill us. Does it make sense?

I got it, though. Invite Bin Laden to a tea party. Have cakes and pie and little frilly dresses and dance around to reggae. It would work.

Brilliant Plan! Instead of throwing Tea in we'll just throw Them In instead

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Don't you get it? The only way to appease those monsters is to become one of them. If every Christian and Jew became a muslim, there would be no further reason for conflict. Islamic extremists are bent on world domination by their religion. Everything else is false...therefore part of the Great Satan.

Trouble with their ideology is they haven't read the same books I have. I know who wins in the final battle...armagedon...Christianity does.

They're fokked.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

With it being Easter Sunday, the Pope is trying to adhere to the message of Jesus. MLK followed it as well, he loved his enemies as much as he loved his children. Even when those enemies used water cannons, billy-clubs and attack dogs.

I am not sure if it is the right method of thought for the situation, but the message has lofty goals and that is not a bad thing.

Nothing wrong with hope.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Invite them all to a tea party... and poison the tea.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Exactly. No, it won't take love. It won't take "turning the other cheek". It won't take anything nice.

Read my Flight to 911 - The Iranian Hostage Crisis piece. You'll see how it doesn't matter how you bend over backwards...they'll be doing something unmentionable to you while you're in a bad position.

Tea my ass...

top topics

join