It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the keeper of the secret files?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Well do you know?

Obviously we are talking UFOs, Alien beings and phenomenon that may be associated with them. I was imagining this secret room that has rows of filing cabinets loaded with explained and unexplained files.

Anyhow I guess there would be thousands so when it comes to releasing files to keep the public happy someone has to decide which to release. Then it would make sense to release those on the bottom of the list say the bottom 100 files - the files deemed not important.

I wonder when the UK released files recently what percentage was made public. Then you have to wonder if the US releases any files what percentage they will release. My guess is it will be just a very small percentage, so then what will be the point even reading them because they will be virtually worthless if they are from the bottom of the pile.

Anyhow back to the title of the tread who is the keeper and will he/she/they decide what is released. Does the keeper(s) tell the boss (country leader) what there is in the first place?

Well I don't know but perhaps there is someone here who has a better idea than me.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The MoD here in England have been investigating this kind of thing for years, apparently at the CCC (Corsham Computer Centre)

en.wikipedia.org...

Further reading

homepage.ntlworld.com...

(one of my favourite sites)

But I read somewhere that now it has been allocated to the R.A.F

hope that helps

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
These establishments, including the infamous CERN establishment, are all made and controlled by Freemasons..

A really fun way to understand these things is to read "Angels and Demons by Dan Brown"..

He really opens your eyes to facts you never thought could be twisted that way..

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talsam
These establishments

Please tell us of these establishments

Also, I will not be reading any literature by Dan Brown what a load of rubbish

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I agree with pockets “Dan Brown” is not the keeper of the secret files and nether is CERN.

In the UK how many files did they release was it 100s or 1000s and how many were actually interesting.

Is the military or some secret department the keeper?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Thats why its a secret

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

It's not secret, well some of it isn't

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) in the UK Air Defence Region During a policy review in 1996 into the handling of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena sighting reports received by the Ministry of Defence, a study was undertaken to determine the potential value, if any, of such reports to Defence Intelligence. Consistent with Ministry of Defence policy, the available data was studied principally to ascertain whether there is any evidence of a threat to the UK, and secondly, should the opportunity arise, to identify any potential military technologies of interest.

www.mod.uk...

There are some unclassified secret UK eye's only PDF'S at the foot of the page as well, but I've not read them yet, I'm not even into UFO's

[edit on 22-1-2009 by Pockets]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Great thread, I always like these ones, There is no physical book only metaphysical.

Basically in order to understand who holds what, you need to research and write down all the names you find on the net to do with control,conspiracies e.t.c.

Once you have done that put a ring round all the names and put that paper to one side as they are not the ones in control of the secret book (so to speak) nor are they in control of this planet.

Next, sit down in a darkened room, listen to some music to chill you out, light a candle if you wish, close your eyes......then look, and keep looking and keep looking until you see it. It may take an hour, a day,a week, a month, a year, a century, a life time.

Once you have found what your looking for open your window or go out side of your house and take a good look around you. See anything different?????

Good luck

[edit on 22-1-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

So what your saying is, that even if you know who holds this mythological book it changes nothing, even if these people are in control just knowing isn't enough? or are you going on about some kind of E.S.P or forward viewing or whatever it's called?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets

So what your saying is, that even if you know who holds this mythological book it changes nothing, even if these people are in control just knowing isn't enough? or are you going on about some kind of E.S.P or forward viewing or whatever it's called?

Exactly It is/they are, whatever you want it/them to be on this level anyway, maybe not others.

Don't forget that all of us operate and live in the 3rd dimension length,width and height. At the end of MEN IN BLACK the film the one with Wil Smith in it, it shows the earth being a marble that 'GOD' 'ALIEN' is playing with, and IMO that pretty much sums it up.

Some things are to deep to understand on one level.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

*Off topic reply*

I never really gave much thought to life and my place in it, until I was out back one night having a blunt and the clouds were keep blocking my view of the moon, I felt so small and I'm a 6ft odd in height

Life is well cool!

And I'm no religious person

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Who reckons each country keeps there secret UFO files to themselves and who reckons they share them with each other. I would expect US,UK and Aus may share but others I don't know.

Anyhow to ”fireinthesky” your post said thats why its secret – surely secrets are made to be given up and it’s a matter of time before snippets of info are found out.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

so then what will be the point even reading them because they will be virtually worthless if they are from the bottom of the pile

You'd be surprised at the tidbits that make it through...many such tidbits have been posted off and on in this very forum.

"worthless" is a bit far...as many of these docs confirm:
1. A real phenomenon investigated rigorously by the military
2. Official statements encouraging coverups of UFO related information
3. Concerted scientific efforts to understand the phenomenon.
4. The perceived threat of such craft to national security, stated in official documents.

As for "who", that's not so hard to figure out, and yet it is.
We know the "who's" involved with starting the secret-keeping. Their names are nearly synonymous with UFO coverup. They are the men you'll see called by various names such as Majestic, MAJIC, IPU, etc.

Now, whether or not you accept a given name, there is official documentation that involves these men in the earliest cases of alleged UFO coverup, and it would seem a logical conclusion that these men, and then later, whatever proteges they groomed to take over, still keep the lid on the issue, with only a very select few in the defense establishment knowing the full story.

It's SCI, Secret, Compartmentalized, Information. In essence, people know only what they need to know, and the blanks aren't filled in for any knowledge gaps in a given area. This is simply how the complex operates...so if you ever hear about a guy who was "in the know" coming out with disclosure...and he seems to know a lot about every subject under the moon, then you know he's full of it. He would only know the details pertaining to his particular clearance and job responsibilities.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

There is more than one "keeper of the files". In the US, we have the CIA, FBI, NSA, NRO, DoD, etc. The list goes on and on. I am sure they all have areas where they keep the most classified of records. The custodian of records is probably a high ranking official in charge of them.

Of course, they are not going to release who is in control of the files, as that person's job is probably quite classified.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thanks Gazrok; now this is the stuff I like to here. I was actually hoping we could encourage people to get this info in one place like this thread. There is plenty of info around ATS but you have to whittle it down to a few individual posts and they are hard to find.

It's SCI, Secret, Compartmentalized, Information. In essence, people know only what they need to know, and the blanks aren't filled in for any knowledge gaps in a given area. This is simply how the complex operates...so if you ever hear about a guy who was "in the know" coming out with disclosure...and he seems to know a lot about every subject under the moon, then you know he's full of it. He would only know the details pertaining to his particular clearance and job responsibilities.

It’s possible then that as an individual they don’t know all that much. Perhaps a person (or group) are investigating shapes then another is investigating sightings. But then there has to be some group higher up say investigating crashes.
Who would the main group be?, is it down to military and would that be Air force or Navy

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by majestictwo
reply to post by Gazrok

Thanks Gazrok; now this is the stuff I like to here. I was actually hoping we could encourage people to get this info in one place like this thread. There is plenty of info around ATS but you have to whittle it down to a few individual posts and they are hard to find.

The problem is majestictwo this subject is far to complex and interwoven and can never be contained in one thread. The fact that people say NSA,CIA,FBI,NASA,M15,SS,CERN e.t.c does not necessarily mean that all those people are the ones holding the cards. IMO Far from it.

For example say you have 5 people in a room, each person is told a specific 'secret' fact they are told that the fact they have been given is so valuable they must never tell anyone for the threat of national security could be compromised.

The problem is what those 5 people don't know is that above them and below them and to the side of them there is another 5 people they have been told a different fact and told the same story. Now what they don't know is that there are people below them, to the side of them and above them e.t.c e.t.c e.t.c.

Now what they all don't know is that some of those facts they have been given are lies and untruths, in order to protect the real facts.

Even more mind boggling for them is that they are in a building within another building within another building, that is in part in a line of buildings but of course they don't know that (all they see is 4 walls) therefore, to those people given the facts each person believes that they their facts are indeed the basis of the whole secrecy (when in fact we know because we can see outside of their room and infact can look down the whole street)

IMO - The real truths are in a place that nobody on this planet can get to in a human body.

new topics

top topics

join