It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential picks on xbox 360 dashboard. Movie choices were interesting...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hello Ats,
Does anyone have an x box 360? I thought this was very interesting. I go to my dashboard, and one of the tabs said (presidential picks.) I went to see what it was. the four movie choices were Absolute Power, Shadow Conspiracy, All the Presidents Men, and Mars Attacks.

Why these particular 4 for?

Does anyone else find this odd?

To the Mods: if this was the wrong area to post, please move it.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by ugie1028]

[edit on 21-1-2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
A friend of mine told me about this earlier and I'm glad you posted it because he couldn't remeber the movies. After looking up what the movies are about, the three Absolute Power, Shadow Conspiracy, and All the Presidents men are about sandals and conspiracies that we all talk about on this site. Mars attacks is just a funny movie were aliens come and attack the earth.
But still, it does put a question mark to my head and makes me think that just maybe Obama is trying to tell us something.

Great Post

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I take it Mr Bill Gates knows whats up . And or subscribes to ATS.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
...Why these particular 4 for?

Does anyone else find this odd?

They are all movies which either the President is a main character or the presidency is featured prominantly in the plot...

...ergo "Presidential Picks".

There are certainly more movies about the President, but these were four valid choices -- and choices that could appeal to a wide range of people.

...and no -- I don't think this belongs on this forum.

[edit on 1/22/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The Post was moved… THANKS MODS!

Well, I found it interesting because these are all conspiracy movies (excluding mars attacks, and is a movie that the media constantly uses when talking about UFO’s)
Also found it interesting that these movies portray some sort of shadow government.

It said (presidential picks) and for someone who spends time on ATS would know that this raises some kind of red flag, if not a red flag, some sort of one at least.

Might not be a big deal but just the day after I posted this, Obama signs an executive order releasing documents, and or, making the govt more transparent as long as it doesn’t affect our national security. (odd, but great if it goes through!)

Furthermore, my point & question is that I think it’s a form of subliminal programming meant to warn us of these things that might be in play, or make us semi aware, or keep the silly things out there in the public view so when someone asks, or see’s something on the news, (UFO, CONSPIRACY of NWO and Shadow government) or on a site or w/e it would be easier for the sheeple to brush it off. So why were these choices made? Yea, the president plays a roll in each movie, but you have other BETTER movies they could have mentioned.

IM at work right now, ill update this thread when I get home and link a few things so I can support my points a little more, or if someone would help me, that would be great!

top topics

join