It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Journal recieves white powder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Wall Street Journal recieves white powder

www.allheadlinenews.com

New York, NY (AHN) - At least 12 envelopes containing a mysterious white, powdery substance were sent to senior executives at the Wall Street Journal, with at least two floors being evacuated until the situation is resolved.

Police and investigators in New York City are looking into the situation to determine if the envelopes contain hazardous materials; some of the envelopes are being isolated in the mailroom of the Journal's Manhattan office, while others have already been distributed to other parts of the building.

Employees on the 9th and 11th floors of the paper's headquarters have been evacuated as a result. The business-sized envelopes sent to the Wall Street Journal were marked with a Tennessee return address, and investigators say their using caution until they determine what the unknown substance is.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
uk.reuters.com
www.tricities.com

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
As to afirm comments that Barrack Obama would be challanged with a large event. Today, only one day into Obamas presidency, the WSJ recieved 13 envelopes containing a white powder. I only heard the report once today on CNNHN, and I find it odd that floors 9 and 11 were evacuated. Possibly trying to link this to the 911 anthrax attack. The media seems to be playing this down, since they only reported it once in the past 6 hours and there always all over possible terror attacks. Looks like another Black flag OP. to me. What do you guys think?

www.allheadlinenews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I have ten bucks that says it is powdered sugar because some attention seeking loon is taking advantage of the situation.

Just like you are gonna see people getting in a snit over made up stories on bugus sites about how Obama is going to make us wear color coded uniforms according to class and send your kids to school in another country.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

discuss it here please.

join