It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destruction & dOOm?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I believe this is one very hot topic right now.. and if i take that out, it would be like some kryptonite against all those "superman[s]" in the society.... -better back off-, my friends would say or they'll just ignore me... WTF??
Hope to get some friends in here.. i may sound a little creepy and freaky, but what if doom is scheduled for 2009??

On first january, UFOs were discovered everywhere.. the thing got more freaky when i heard that this $hit happened in my country "mauritius"... like if no mauritians ever heard of it when i asked them..... Damn, that really bugs me.. I would like someone to discuss this with me,....

Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom... my dog sleeps with my cat!!!! my dad even told me that last year..... he fears the worst, perhaps doom!!!! Hell that gonna hurt.. I may not want to seem like some really paranormal-addicted guy. but why not think that of a possibility???????......

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
firstly, welcome to ATS

secondly, you dont need people to think up new possibilites for "doom", just seach through the pages of this site, pretty much everything has been covered at some point

third, lighten up fella, jeez, stop stressing and worrying and just see what life brings

peace

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Uh...to put it very mildly no, ah heck what the heck is the question? I see a bunch of jumbled thoughts massed into one, with the word doom repeated a few times. If your asking the question will doom happen in 2009 - yes. Will it happen through the effects of Aliens and such, probably not. I think we will be creating more of our own doom than they would. If their are aliens their probably sitting back somewhere with popcorn and a drink watching it all going on.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
hah thats some Funny thing!!!! Aliens sitting back and enjoying with popcorn¬¬¬!!¬!!!

top topics

join