It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Control is Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm just gonna start this quickly and see if other knowledgable people join me.

There's no point in worrying about the cellphone towers and scalar waves if you're killing yourself slowly with the food on your plate.

We are not supposed to all be sick, tired and brain fogged the whole time. It is not right that after the age of 25 nearly everyone has some sort of chronic disease. It's normal, but not natural. The body should be stronger than that.

I am not paranoid. I live well, eat good food in restaurants every day, take in a lot of sun, have a beer when I feel like it. But there are a few main things I try and avoid, and as a consequence, I have more energy, calm and discernment than I used to.

I don't have time to provide links and studies right now. Do your own googling.

Some possible areas of research:

- Fluoride: Nasty stuff, causes docility, impotence, attacks every cell in the body.
- Sodium Laurel Sulphate: A toxic compound, in nearly every bthroom product.
- MSG: Causes all sorts of health problems, digestive, cardiac etc.
- Magnesium Stearate: In all sorts of vitamins, generally toxic.

Russel Blaylock is very knowledgable on the subject. Has been interviewd by Jones.

Attention Trolls!!! Simply copy and paste the following phrases to derail the discussion:

LOL! You didn't even provide any links how do you expect us to believe you?
LOL! Take it easy man, you're paranoid, you can't worry about everything.
LOL! If Fluoride was bad for us why would the gubberment put it in our toothpaste?
LOL! I've been eating this stuff all my life and I'm just fine.

David Wolfe, Shazzie, V.E. Irons, Arnold Ehret and all the other great people in the raw food movement helped me back to health.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Generally most processed foods are just crap.

I do weightlifting/powerlifting as a hobby, and I dont any any processed food.

I cleaned up my diet acouple of years ago, this included not drinking alcohol anymore.

Any you know what? I've never feel this good or been this fit in my whole life.

"You are what you eat."

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Nice one. Is that you in the photo?!?!?!?

I still don't exercise much. Need to get on that.

I'm especially interested in Raw Vegan bodybuilding. I don't know what you eat, but I think it's a myth that we need all those proteins and eggs for strong muscles.

Look at our closest relatives; gorillas. They eat greens all day long, nuts, berries, seeds. Researching their diet is fascinating. Also, most of the longest lived cultures on the planet apart from Eskimos eat low protein diets.
Gorilla Diets: www.seaworld.org...

Secondly, look at bulls. One of the most beautiful creatures on this planet. Brimming with energy and explosive masculine power. I have never seen a bull drinking a protein shake or eating bacon and eggs. Yes, *I know* they have 4 stomachs, and are different to us, but it is still worth thinking about. When I eat a lot of dark leafy greens I start to feel strong...

lowcarbdiets.about.com...

[edit on 21-1-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
No that's not me, I wish

That's Pyrros Dimas, triple olympic weightlifting gold medallist.

I'm greek as well.

But anway, for us humans we have to eat lots of protein if you want to get bigger and stronger. Animals are different because it's genetics that determine how big they grow to, but then again you have to remember that animals aren't trying to get bigger and stronger. They eat the same thing and do the same physical activity.

For bodybuilders though you have to push your body into doing something it's not use to to get it to change, but means of lifting heavy weights etc.

but anyway I'm getting a bit off topic here, this isn't a bodybuilding forum

Bottom line is you don't need to eat processed food, it's just become increasingly convenient for people, things like fast food etc, what ever happened to making your own meals from scratch??

I suppose this is where the whole conspiracy part comes into play,

"They're fatting us up before they stick us in the oven."

etc.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Valkyria]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
HiAliens nice to see another poster on the raw food diet.

Once you are on this diet you dont need to search for chemicals in your products you automatically sense what you are putting into your body is wrong and you make all these connections. I never understood what wisdom meant till eating this way. You just have a knowing off your surroundings and what goes on inside your body. You can pinpoint every little detail.

It is true we only need 30% protein and its been lied to us that we need more to help the meat and dairy industries.

I can get my protein form plant sources and drinking green smoothies everyday with bee pollen makes me strong. I even beat my brother inlaw in an arm wrestle. At the gym i was lifting more then the stronger counterparts.

Some people just have not discovered the benefits of staying younger then your age, health improving, fitness improving, energy to that of a child.

Once you eat this way it makes sense that your old life style was keeping you sick, foggy, unfit, no energy, tired and it was all an agenda to keep us docile and lazy.

It was not just the junk food but the cooked food that also kept you in low state of mind and vibration.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by meadowfairy]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I cook most everything I eat from scratch, though I can't do a strictly raw food diet, as it irritates my mouth and throat.

I feel much better. There is truth to that.

I will not touch fake sugars, MSG, boulion cube, soft drinks, and most things with white sugar.

I think I balance out all the good in my diet with all the coffee I drink, though.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
I cook most everything I eat from scratch, though I can't do a strictly raw food diet, as it irritates my mouth and throat.

I feel much better. There is truth to that.

I will not touch fake sugars, MSG, boulion cube, soft drinks, and most things with white sugar.

I think I balance out all the good in my diet with all the coffee I drink, though.

asmeone2 does it irritate your throat when you eat it freshly raw? Have you tried juicing, blending and smoothies?

im a sucker for coffee aswell so i take dandelion coffee which is caffeine free but still not as nice tasting hit as coffee.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

Yeah I've tried it. I'm pretty sure it's that I'm allergic to pollen, which is passed on to any fruit that grows from a flower. It goes away when I cook it. I eat tons of fruits and veggies, most of them I just have to cook first.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
reply to post by meadowfairy

Yeah I've tried it. I'm pretty sure it's that I'm allergic to pollen, which is passed on to any fruit that grows from a flower. It goes away when I cook it. I eat tons of fruits and veggies, most of them I just have to cook first.

I have had pollen allergies and i ate the foods that was said to be causing allergies. I thought to base it on the same system as homeopathy where i treat the symptom with the cause. So i enjoyed eating those foods until i detoxed and i was sneezing alot and then it subsided after a month. Sneezing is one of your bodies cleaning/detoxing mechanism.

I do not recommend people should do this but it worked for me and now im downing bananas like crazy. The green smoothies is what helped my allergies the most. It seems to clean out the system and the lungs. Eat lots of leafy green veggies and it helps.

I think there is a big fear and scare factor about what doctors say and what the actual outcome is. There are many things that docotrs feared me into taking and in the end i didnt need them one of them was antibiotics. Each time it was prescribed to me my symptoms when away on its own and i put it down to detoxing.

It is true when we are in fear mode we become sick faster but if you tellyourself you are only detoxing you heal alot faster.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by meadowfairy
It is true we only need 30% protein and its been lied to us that we need more to help the meat and dairy industries.

I can get my protein form plant sources and drinking green smoothies everyday with bee pollen makes me strong. I even beat my brother inlaw in an arm wrestle. At the gym i was lifting more then the stronger counterparts.

To get stronger though all you really need is a sufficient amount of calories for your muscles to recover, getting bigger on the other hand does require more protein in your diet, and an abundance of amino acids and omega fats from a variety of sources.

But not everyones trying to get bigger so you dont necessarily need this boost in protein intake from meat and dairy etc.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the advice Meadowfairy but that is not smething I want to play around with until I can have medical supervision, as the reaction causes my mouth and throat to swell, just on the offchance that it should be bad enough to actually cause breathing problems.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
here is an illuminating article about potassium in the body and how it relates to extremly low frequency EM.

Cyclotronic resonance is a mechanism of action that enables very low strength electromagnetic fields, acting in concert with the Earth's geomagnetic field, to produce major biological effects by concentrating the energy in the applied field upon specific particles, such as the biologically important ions of sodium, calcium, potassium and lithium

this my friends is what i was referring to with the l*illy wave,it causes elements most notebly water molecules to resonate and produces certain biochemical effects!
now for the rest

www.carnicom.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Thankyou so much for this thread. I dont feel so alone. Im glad i used my instinct to google and see if others have had wonderful experiences with raw foods like i have. Just the explosion in this movement is testimonial enough about what people are feeling and coming away with when on this diet.
It has opened up a whole new world for me and one that will be with me for a long time. This lifestyle will have you believing in a God, as he has to have a hand in the magnificence he created for us.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
BUUUUUUUUUUMP

top topics

join