It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I've everything figured out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
After some meditation upon many things, I have come to this conclusion;
For those of you who know the whole "Hidden_Hand ordeal" Good, Those who don't. You have alot of reading ahead of you.

home.comcast.net...

(And for further detail www.lawofone.info...)

Okay, Upon a recent video that has come to light, (www.youtube.com...)

((For those of you who think our government didn't do 9/11 www.wanttoknow.info...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Congratulations for figuring 'everything' out. Just a shame, that you didn't tell us what you figured and just gave us some links.
Anyhow, I wanted to use that thread title!

BB]
Samuel

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Keep reading; you haven't scratched the surface.

The Ra Material should only be read with the understanding that originates from a profoundly twisted mind.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aldolas
Congratulations for figuring 'everything' out. Just a shame, that you didn't tell us what you figured and just gave us some links.
Anyhow, I wanted to use that thread title!

BB]
Samuel

LOL I was thinking the same thing ...wish I had used that title too ..
And I was thinking the same things about the links ..Where is the carrot to make us want to spend time on those vids ? >>>I dont know about others but thousand of links gets tossed out on message boards ..And unless someone dangles some carrots to make me curious enough to go see (with some clues at least or a small summation ) to get me to watch them ......I dont ....

But maybe I will anyway just because I am kinda curious lol ......

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I didn't feel inclined to click the links either, sorry.

Also not interested in hidden_hand's nonsense .. although he did speak some truths. Or did he come back from Rome and add more posts I've missed?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Spidercow

You say "Bill Clinton is quoted as saying ~ "There is a government inside the government, and they don't answer to me!"" Could you provide a link to a reliable source that would prove that was actually said.....

top topics

join