It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Kennedy Taken from Presidential Luncheon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I can't believe that no one on conspiracy sight has has called assassination attempt!

I know these guys are old and not in the best of health, but both at once....today?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Senator Orin Hatch , ghood friend of Kennedy, said he was with Ted until he went into the ambulance and said as he (Ted) gained his composure, he gave that friendly Irish smile to him and that was when Hatch knew he would make it through, thank God.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

One strange thing was that reports say that the lights were dimmed slightly prior to the problems with both senators, the reports say that they 'probably' did this because it had been so cold outside and then coming in it was way to hot, so turning down the lights to cool the room...

Conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
I can't believe that no one on conspiracy sight has has called assassination attempt!

I know these guys are old and not in the best of health, but both at once....today?

Now that you mention it, I would not put it past Obama to off Kennedy like this to make way for a new puppet Senator. But I would also not put it past Pelosi, Reid or Schumer.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hopefully noone is trying to sell their seats in the Senate...

seriously, I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall with what Michelle is saying to Obama about the bizarre set of unprecedented events.

And to think this was only the luncheon, wait till dinner and the inaugural Ball.

Security must be flustered and freaking out... Not a relaxing day at the Hill.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
MSNBC is reporting that both are going to be "fine". Kennedy was awake and talking and Byrd has somewhat recovered.

I hope they're both okay.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
MSNBC is reporting that both are going to be "fine". Kennedy was awake and talking and Byrd has somewhat recovered.

I hope they're both okay.

Yes, we know how reliable MSNBC is. They told us twice in the same day that a bailout agreement had been reached and then pulled the same story twice. A bailout had not been reached.

Whether Kennedy is okay or not, this event couldn't be MORE perfect or fitting for Obama's inauguration. Some will see it as an omen of the next four years, as well they should.

I ask you - where's the hope? Not with investors! The market is down 285 points right now at 7995! Sounds like investors didn't take time off to watch the inauguration and catch that hopeful feeling. Or maybe they just aren't a bunch of naive Democrats.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by sos37]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I guess there is another thread now in Breaking news forum on this subject, I just wanted to share with you guys how I feel today, I am not certain if it started with teh disaster at the luncheon or not, but I feel so emotional, and like I need to just bust out crying really really badly. Looking at the motorcaide, it just clenches it. My heart is so full and yet so worried. It just feels wrong and surreal.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Oh, no... This can't be good. I wish the Kennedys and Senator Byrd well...

Isn't Ted a Murderer? If so, # him.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

Check you U2u in box...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
One strange thing was that reports say that the lights were dimmed

Kennedy has brain cancer. And he's having seizures. Bright lights
will set seizures off. TV camera lights are especially bright.
It's not a surprise that they dimmed the lights.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I guess there is another thread now in Breaking news forum on this subject, I just wanted to share with you guys how I feel today, I am not certain if it started with teh disaster at the luncheon or not, but I feel so emotional, and like I need to just bust out crying really really badly. Looking at the motorcaide, it just clenches it. My heart is so full and yet so worried. It just feels wrong and surreal.

That's another hypocrytical point. Obama's car contains 5 inches of armor plate and bullet proof windows.

But yet the Senate these last two years kept wanting to cut troop spending and our troops kept getting blown apart as they drove over roadside bombs.

The floors of those humvees used by the army are as little a centimeter thick of steel - easy to punch through.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yo, what is up with removing posts that feature smiley faces? You can talk trash and libel people but you can't virtually giggle? Lighten up dudes!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join