It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Judism really teach that killing non-jews is ok?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the Goyim is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God." Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772
Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed").

In Berakoth 58a the Talmud uses Ezekiel 23:20 as proof of the sub-human status of gentiles. It also teaches that anyone (even a Jewish man) who reveals this Talmudic teaching about non-Jews deserves death, since revealing it makes Gentiles wrathful and causes the repression of Judaism.

Not only is this stated in their Talmud but it is also echoed in the statements of their Rabbis and leaders:

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.
"Jewish blood and a goy's [gentile's] blood are not the same." Israeli Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg, Inferring that killing isn't murder if the victim is Gentile. Jerusalem Post, June 19,1989.

THE spiritual leader of Israel's ultra-Orthodox Shas party has come under attack for a Passover sermon in which he called on God to annihilate Arabs. "It is forbidden to be merciful to them, you must give them missiles, with relish — annihilate them..."

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
www.fourwinds10.com...

That's the link.

I found this article to be rather interesting considering all the propaganda that is currently being posted on ATS regarding the mid-east issue.

I don't know much about the Jewish religion but it seems rather interesting. Don't you think?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

What is the surprise?
Do your self a favor and read the Old Testamant. Moses told his clan to kill and take the land everywhere claiming it was God's will. In some sections he actively requires the murder of women and children. The Bible is full of it, it is inbred and repeated in why of the worship.

Lastly it is worth a little education to read about the exodus of the Jews from Egypt. "God" allegedly told Moses to tell the Jews to borrow as many animals and jewels they could from the Egyptians, in other words to steal them on the way out. No wonder the Egyptians chased them when they learned what was going on. They were chasing stolen property.

This is not some Gentile's book. It is theirs.

Gentile

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

What is the surprise?
Do your self a favor and read the Old Testamant. Moses told his clan to kill and take the land everywhere claiming it was God's will. In some sections he actively requires the murder of women and children. The Bible is full of it, it is inbred and repeated in why of the worship.

Lastly it is worth a little education to read about the exodus of the Jews from Egypt. "God" allegedly told Moses to tell the Jews to borrow as many animals and jewels they could from the Egyptians, in other words to steal them on the way out. No wonder the Egyptians chased them when they learned what was going on. They were chasing stolen property.

This is not some Gentile's book. It is theirs.

Gentile

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
That concept applies to situations of self defense or war. Ask any observant Jewish lawyer, prosecutor or cop if about that scenario in regular life and they will tell you "hell no." The Israeli-Gaza situation is a damn abberation even though both sides are guilty as hell.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So if the Jews are so bad why don't we just go out and kill them all? Oh yea, everyone has already tried that. Shall we make a list? Lets, 1)King of Ur tried to kill Abraham 2)Pharaoh tired to kill Abraham 3)Pharaoh(Ramses?) Tries to kill all firstborn, then later the rest by the Sea of Reeds after 210 years of slavery 3)Amalekites in the Sinai Desert 4)Og King of the Bahsan 5)King of Moab 6)Assyrians wipe out ten tribes 7)Babelonians raze Jerusalem, exile Judea 8) Ahaserus I(II?) decrees to kill all Jews in Persian Empire 9)Selucid Greeks and Antiochus try to kill all men, women, and children in Judea 10)Romans raze second temple,sell many Jews into captivity. 11)Early Church treats Jews most harshly, killing whole towns, burning all literature. blood libels, crusades etc. 12)Arabs massacre whole jewish communites during the Crusades. 13)Spanish Inquisition 14)Progroms in Eastern Europe, tens of thousands murdered, raped, and kidnapped by cossacks 15)Nazi Germany 16)Communist Russia, over a million Jews killed by "Stalin's Siberian Summer Camps"17)?
So I say, after all that, you'd be a bit sore too, or maybe I'm being too sensitive.
Oh and no worries, there's always that "Thou Shall Not Kill" thing to protect you from the big bad Jews.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by dashen]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
for starters, you're source is a site that is linked to one of the most inane and long running scams the internet has ever known, NESARA. That, in and of itself, should be enough to keep you from reading the site.

That said, if you believe the bible, you believe the story of Moses and the ten commandments. Thou Shalt Not Kill. Given to a jew. An order, from god, given to a jew. It doesn't say "thou shalt not kill jews and killing all non-jews is cool"

as to the other quotes, I'd need to know who they are, what they represent, the full context of the quote etc.

using the quotes is akin to me saying every muslim wants to kill every western person because bin laden said it. I know, for a fact, that not all muslims want to spill my blood. how do I know this? because I know that one man doesn't speak for all.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Rabbi David Bar Chaim has argued that Gentiles are not to be classed as Man in his treatise,
Jews Are Called -- Man
The Distinction between Jews and Gentiles in Torah

It makes for interesting reading.
According to Jewish law a Gentile should be killed if they read it.
We are not supposed to find out how those of the Jewish religion have despised us, and why Jews, for thousands of years, have stirred up hatred wherever they went.

I started wondering about these attitudes when I overheard a Jewish friend speaking to his parents about his wish to marry a Catholic friend. The father said he'd been living too closely with "the animals." He said it was fine to have an affair with her, but he thought he had more sense to marry a "shiksa".

Shiska means non-Jewish girl. It is derived from from the Hebrew sheqes, meaning blemish, abomination.

I'll call my friends Jan and Joe.

Joe obviously did not see things as his father did. He was very much in love with Janet and married her. Despite being a wonderful, unique person in his way he was not the only Jew who saw himself as a member of the human race first, and a Jew, second. There are other Jews who stand up for this notion.

However there are many also who stand with Joe's father, seeing Jews as the only real people on this planet, and Gentiles as a type of animal shaped like a person.

Joe's parents refused to ever see his children, and the stress undoubtedly contributed to him becoming schizophrenic. He returned home, forgiven once he left his wife. Now his children have only their mother.

Born to a gentile mother, they are not considered to be Jews. Jewish logic has it that you never know for sure who the father is, it's only the mother you can be sure of.

This is what happens to a people when a power elite want to use them en masse to further their own interests. We can see a similar phenomenon looking at America. American education and media have combined to indoctrinate American society in its own superiority, by emphasising stories making America look good, and minimising those not complementary to America. I've met many Americans who take it for granted that they are superior to people from other countries.

I'm just using this as an example that we are familiar with. We all know this happens in many other countries too.

People using insulting terms for other groups of people don't realise they have fallen for the propaganda designed to divide humanity, and to make a group able to plunder and slaughter others without compunction.

Western society has been indoctrinated against Arabs and Muslims so that we will fight or cheer when the puppet-masters want us to "take down" Muslim countries. The question is, who are the puppet-masters in this case? What are they trying to achieve? Are they trying to further their own interests, the interests of America, or the interests of another country? Is this related to the hatred shown in the bible of the Israelites to surrounding civilisations? Is it related to Jewish influence in the corridors of power in America?

And, are there puppet-masters who have controlled and indoctrinated Jews over the millennia in order to use them as a force to gain world control?

There are many instances in Jewish religious writings of respected rabbis arguing that Gentiles are unworthy and lacking the spirit which makes Jews "true men." One argument is that a phrase in the bible referring to a tribe as having "members like asses" indicates that gentiles are animals like donkeys. I guess some preferred to ignore the simple truth that the Israelites were afraid the Egyptians were better equipped sexually.

Fear that one's equipment may be scorned for its puny size goes back a long way.

Growing up in an environment saturated with the belief that your "tribe" is better than any other tribe, and that you have a right to treat other peoples as animals, is a form of brainwashing. Anyone indoctrinated by brainwashing is a victim. Many of us, including Jews, are victims of this type of insidious propaganda, and this brainwashing can lead to people feeling perfectly justified in doing terrible things. Especially when the victim believes the attitudes/activities so justified to be benefiting himself, and enjoys the pedestal this attitude places him on.

There is a term for people who fancy themselves to be above the law, who seethe with hatred toward others, and who can kill without any qualms of conscience.
It's a pity when a culture seeds and feeds this condition.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
That said, if you believe the bible, you believe the story of Moses and the ten commandments. Thou Shalt Not Kill. Given to a jew. An order, from god, given to a jew. It doesn't say "thou shalt not kill jews and killing all non-jews is cool" . . . . .

Not in so many words . . .

However in Yevamot 61a, and also in Tractate Bava Metzia 114b, this beraitha appears: "Rabbi Shimon ben Yochai says: Gentile cemeteries do not defile as it says, 'But you My flock, the flock of My pasture, are men.' You are called men, but the nations of the world [Gentiles] are not called men"

It is only considered murder if you kill one of the group called men.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
So if the Jews are so bad why don't we just go out and kill them all? Oh yea, everyone has already tried that. Shall we make a list? Lets, 1)King of Ur tried to kill Abraham 2)Pharaoh tired to kill Abraham 3)Pharaoh(Ramses?) Tries to kill all firstborn, then later the rest by the Sea of Reeds after 210 years of slavery 3)Amalekites in the Sinai Desert 4)Og King of the Bahsan 5)King of Moab 6)Assyrians wipe out ten tribes 7)Babelonians raze Jerusalem, exile Judea 8) Ahaserus I(II?) decrees to kill all Jews in Persian Empire 9)Selucid Greeks and Antiochus try to kill all men, women, and children in Judea 10)Romans raze second temple,sell many Jews into captivity. 11)Early Church treats Jews most harshly, killing whole towns, burning all literature. blood libels, crusades etc. 12)Arabs massacre whole jewish communites during the Crusades. 13)Spanish Inquisition 14)Progroms in Eastern Europe, tens of thousands murdered, raped, and kidnapped by cossacks 15)Nazi Germany 16)Communist Russia, over a million Jews killed by "Stalin's Siberian Summer Camps"17)?
So I say, after all that, you'd be a bit sore too, or maybe I'm being too sensitive.
Oh and no worries, there's always that "Thou Shall Not Kill" thing to protect you from the big bad Jews.

I would think that when so many different people have a problem with me, maybe its me the one with the fault. There is a story in Mexico about a kid who is in a marching band and his mother keeps bragging to all the other mothers that her son is the only one doing it right. You see, he was the only one off-beat.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Violence in general and violence unto other faiths creates continuity within all organized religious beliefs. At least Abrahamic faiths. Everybody wants to demonize Judaism, Islam, Christianity, when at the end of the day, they all have their strengths, weaknesses, and they all want to slay an infidel for Elohim,Yahew, Jehovah, Allah, God, etc... One in the same.

Idiots.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You know.. I used to buy into all this talk as well.. there are a lot of convincing slanders out there.

Funny, because I started researching it to find out the truth and what I found is that Judaism is the most practical and realistic religion in the world today. The slanders are just that and the sad thing is, most are put out by their Zionist leaders.

Needless to say, I am well on my way to my conversion to Judaism. Never have I felt more at peace and sure of a way of life.

Just as there are many misconceptions about Americans due to the betrayal of our leaders, thus.. the same could be said with the Jewish people.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
All the lost are searching for something.

"Know thyself."

Platoism.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I found a different source saying the same kind of thing. But in different words. It's from an article about a book: Israel Shahak's Jewish History, Jewish Religion (1994) I found it on a Jewish education site.

"Shahak further suggests that the Jewish tradition values Jewish life more than Gentile life. He cites Maimonides' assertion that whereas one who murders a Jew is subject to the death penalty, one who murders a non-Jew is not (Mishneh Torah, Laws of Murder 2:11). According to another leading commentator, indirectly causing the death of a non-Jew is no sin at all....

....He quotes Maimonides' statement that, "their [the Turks and the blacks] nature is like the nature of mute animals, and according to my opinion they are not on the level of human beings" (Guide For the Perplexed, Book III, Chapter 51). www.myjewishlearning.com...

"The Talmud, particularly Tractate Avodah Zarah (Idolatry), discusses laws that govern interactions between Jews and non-Jews. Non-Jews are often not entitled to the same rights as Jews, reflecting a suspicion that gentiles would not reciprocate Israelite good will." www.myjewishlearning.com...

I don't think this is right. People are equal, they're born in the same way and die the same way. I don't think being of a different faith makes you super human. If that were the case these people would be immortal but they're not. I don't think that this teaches children very good ethics or morals.

I think all religions should be re-written and based on Santa Clause.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I honestly believe that all the religions have some text somewhere telling them to kill non believers of there set faith.

By destroying the non believers will only make your own faith stronger.

In my opinion, live and let live. Find your own god.
Did god really speak to three different prophets and tell them different things ????

I will find my own god and it's not a case shunning faith its a case of finding the good of humanity.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

I do not know you, but I want to thank you very much for your article. It is wise and full of humanity. We all should learn from what you have written if we ever want to be better human beings. I deeply believe in what you have said. Although in my opinion Israel has been doing a lot of damage and killing, but I still believe that there good Jews inside Israel and outside. I hope their number increases and thus their voices can be heard. I hope the Israeli blockade on Gaza will be lefted in order the people can eat, get medical treatment and re-build their destroyed homes. Let us pray for peace and love between the human beings.

top topics

join