It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo(s) ? near my house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
hey everyone
i was in my back yard and i saw these golden looking thing like when a plane leaves a con trail thing but it wasn't Ive researched about it and it looks NOTHING like a sun lit contrail it was just pure Goldy ish color and it just kept going down then slowly the front of it started to disappear not the back which is what would happen in a contrail and then suddenly 3 more came up in different directions they did the same slowly disappeared and another 5 in the opposite direction this video is similar to what i saw www.youtube.com...
but it was sort of like a thin line not too thing and not falling just going side ways down but VERY slowly and this happened at around 4-5pm i ran to get my video camera and i tryed to take photos and it didnt apear on the camera then i tryed video and that didn't even work
can anyone shed some light haha thanks

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
In the youtube video, is an airplane. In fact, the airplane itself cannot be seen, but only the contrails well lit by the sun.

My version is this

and here maxim resolution:
img183.imageshack.us...

I thnk you never seen airplanes at afternoon (or morning), lit by the sun, far away to the horizon, in a cristal clear atmosphere, with contrails not long, but only short enough.

Keep looking on the sky.

[edit on 20/1/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
what i saw was alot different nothing blank in the middle just pure burning colored stuff and it was going to the right and barely going downwards

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
1) so you saw them from another lateral perspective (mine is almost aligned, and good zoom)

2) your eyes, due to distance, don't have enough resolution

Keep looking on the sky. You will see them. The airplanes with contrails like in this example.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

no actually your wrong it was nothing near as what you think it is around 7 appeared around the sky theirs no common explanation for that...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by piero

Hmmm, very interesting. I started to bring up the possibility of a plane buring off fuel like they do sometimes incase they need to make an emergency landing, but you said there were several of them.

So that said, I just dont know.

If I think of anything, I will let you know.

I wish your pictures and video had turned out. It would have made it easier to come to a conclusion. ah well

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

yeah i know very weird hey the video couldn't capture it haha :|
i think i got ahold of it for about 1 second ill get the camera tomorrow and check it out and post a screen capture and show yous

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Sounds good.

Out of curiosity, what part of the world are you from?

That may give a clue as to what you were seeing.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

umm im from perth australia

any other clues that can help?

top topics

join