It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order In Music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ok so I was bored sitting guard duty, I am currently deployed to Iraq, so I was watching music videos on my laptop. Well, being one of my favorite bands and songs I found Disturbed : Land of Confusion. I was watching this video and this video to me stronly shows new world order with all governments surrounded by a central wealthy person or entity. Has anyone else seen this music video because it is so heavily New World Order biased that I had to post this.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
i know exactly what your talking about
good find

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Good song btw
I hadn't seen the video until this topic but you're right, seems pretty ominous.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Sara1

Awesome video!

100 x better than the pop crap Phil Collins did!

With that video the song makes clear sense!

Nice one!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

Damn,you're bustin on a classic there.

What will it be next-Billy Joel,Aerosmith,The Eagles

[edit on 23-1-2009 by RobinB022]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
great song and video.

I don't think there's any conspiracy there, but there is a message.

on the side of the tanks, helicopters and on the sleeves of the army men is the dollar symbol. the message they're trying to send us is "don't be a prisoner to money, don't let money and fear of money rule your life."

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Whew, no one has commented yet on my lack of attention while on guard duty in a war zone... Yippee... lol.. but now back to my post...

Ok, I am going to go into more detail on this topic.

-The video starts with an overview of all this military power.
-It shows marching troops with different nations flags all marching together.
-Shows jets destroying oil fields (middle east comparison???)
-Breaks to a fat man smoking a cigar(corporate head pulling all the strings)
-When I first saw the unifying symbol for the military it struck me as odd(thought at first it was the nazi swastica based on the color scheme)
-The unifying symbol is a dollar sign in a white circle surrounded by a red square. (Very omnipresent of the nazi swastica in a white circle within a red square)
-It tells me that corporate heads(aka NWO) are the ones in control of this war
-Shows napalm bombing of rural areas(what looks like the tropics)
-Shows the troops going into homes (to take people)
-A large scale areal assualt on a major populated city
-Breaks to super power leaders around a table( unified for 1 cause???)
-The marching troops are marching within the city just killing anyone and everyone
-Then all the power leaders start fighting with each other( to me they are fighting because this is not what they had forseen happening to achieve this New World Order of government)
-Shows the destruction of the major cities throughout the world.(which is what would occur to instill the need for a unified world government, destroy the previous governments and there you have it)
-It then shows that through 1 showing a resistance, the masses start resisting.
-As those world leaders get more angry that their plan is not working, the fat corporate pig (NWO) just laughs harder.
-It then shows everything reversing(all the strikes never happening, the troops never marching).
-Yet the main revolter and his followers remain, and march on the what looks like UN.
-They then break into the corporate pigs palace( NWO) and he is persieved as a huge fat monocal wearing faschist.
-The main revolter seems to get some power from this fat pigs eye (could this be a refrence to the all seeing eye that everyone eludes to and is seen on many of our own currency and many other things within the US)
-The main revolter (breaks the fat man like a pinata) and money pours out.

IMO this is a refrence to what is to come if we allow ourselves to keep being led by money and let it hold its power over us. We, without realizing it, are giving the NWO its power by fueling it with money. As they say today, money is power and also money rules the world. This video is warning us that unless we change our ways, money is going to be the downfall of us. ( I think this downfall will be because the New World Order will use this money to manipulate governments to get what it wants and use this money to bribe those governments.) Therefore, it will be because of us that we suffer this downfall.

new topics

top topics

join