It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] How to claim discovery?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I was just reading the rules and for the life of me I cannot determine HOW one completes the hunt and announces their discoveries as they occur.

I am only guessing, but I believe that the 'discoverer's' will have to come together as a team to come forth with their findings?

Any idea's anyonse

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
And what to do with the secret too !?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
What are those numbers all about on your avatar.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I would assume that somewhere in these "codes" (near the end) it will tell you how to report your "discovery".

Like an email address here at the site, along with the final solution. lol hitler

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
I would assume that somewhere in these "codes" (near the end) it will tell you how to report your "discovery".

Like an email address here at the site, along with the final solution. lol hitler

lol hitler, what in the world are you talkin about.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
What are those numbers all about on your avatar.

Thats binary. But judging by your question, I doubt you know what that is. Its a code used to create programs and other things. Also used to confuse ats members

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

It is not Binary,....

and only confusing to those who cant read it.

It has been there for,.....month's and month's!

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley

It is not Binary,....

and only confusing to those who cant read it.

It has been there for,.....month's and month's!

Im talking about the numbers on your avatar, not your custonm status. He also said the ones on your avatar,

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wisdom:

It only comes from living, from making mistakes � or from listening to others who have made mistakes and learned from them.

in boxes, in six,
in three
with a close-up
of a wide place
a pop-up must not be blocked
in a
pop-up it waits

[edit on 13-8-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Smirkly I'm not sure how the game goes from here but I think the best idea is for everyone to post what they find on this forum. That way we all can benefit from each others discoveries. If there is a need to keep things secret then I'm sure Cerberus or HA or someone will tell us to be careful about what we post. I think the final puzzle solution will be worked out on the board....or so I'm hoping.

SC maybe you should start a new thread for your observations and thoughts about the old clues instead of sticking them on a spec thread where they might not be noticed. I think we need a thread like that and you seem to be doing a great job of reviewing the old clues. Why don't you start one?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Why is this thread brought back up???

I am insulted that the shadowknows would say that. Of course I know what binary is, I just dont know how to read it, and I was curious of what smirkley's numbers mean, even though it has nothing to do with this "game"

join