It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I HATE taxes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

you fail.

Anyways.

Economics are retarded. The world is retarded. And the government is retarded. And the banks are retarded. And the taxes are retarded.

So I instigate a fail on all of the above.

And my fail connects, and succeeds, therefore failing the government.

And yes it is a life insurance check for 6g, and they are going to tax it because the life insurance notifies that to the IRS that I am receiving that money.

How the HELL are you taxing someone who's receiving barely crap from a dead mother.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I hope you never need an ambulance, paved roads, water and sewer service, regulations to stop giant corporations from polluting the water source, etc.

It does cost money to run the country and localities. I may not want government to intrude in my private life, but I do think we need some to watch the big business.
No government at all is what was common place during the era of the Robber Barons. We all know what they did, and people's lives were not worth very much. No safety regulations meant hundreds of thousands of people were killed or maimed trying to earn a living for their families.
John D Rockefeller had more money than the federal government. Guess who ran things? This was also the time state legislators picked our US Senators. Guess who bought themselves senators? It was never us little guys.

A value added tax, plus a luxury tax for finer items is fair as everyone would pay.

<< 1   >>

join