It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children used as pawns for sacrificial ritual on 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Wow this is an eye opener. Listen to what the kids are saying in the classroom.

I looked at other video of bush on 9/11 in the classroom and the children are actually saying this, is this some sort of sacrifice?

I know there are a few people here of ATS that study deep in depth on Occult sacrifices, what do u think of this?

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
S&F for you.

It's more than mere coincidence that the children are saying "kite steel hit plane." Put the words in the right order and it says "kite plane hit steel."

And seconds later a SS agent tells Bush a plane has hit the steel towers?

A kite is a flying object that is controlled, and alternatively to "kite" something means to control its movement, so could "kite plane hit steel" mean a controlled plane has hit the steel (building)?

[edit on Sun Jan 18th 2009 by DJMessiah]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have been researching the God Pan and other related "Gods" in different cultures and this is new info to me. I knew about the book the kids were reading and I thought it could very likely just be a coincidence, but I didn't know about the rest of the lesson. The government, freemasonry, and even the media seem very suspicious to me at this point, there are so many "coincidences" with the ancient occult practices and our culture today. It's very creepy. One other thing to note is that Pan and all his different cultural archetypes celebrated sex, wild animals, and material wealth. Cults to Pan and related Gods were very large in the Roman Empire and it looks to me as if they still are. Also does anyone know about the freemasonry goat figure shown in that video, I have never seen it before.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by cancerian42]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Is there another video of this? I watched closely and the sound doesn't match with the lips, wondering if it's just out of sync because of the edits or if that was added to the video, thanks.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This video looks edited....

So I searched for the original (scsb.bush.mov) which has much more in it. However, it also is edited. Does anyone have an un-edited version?

The book that was read after:

answers.google.com...

Not sure of the contents but I assume it's been discussed on ATS. I had better do a search.....

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

For example, Lesson 60 on page 153 ("The Pet Goat") shows what happens after a girl is ordered by her parents to get rid of her pet goat, who has been munching everything in its path. The goat becomes a hero in the home when a car robber comes to the home and the goat butts him into submission.

A girl got a pet goat. She liked to go running with her pet goat. She played with her goat in her house. She played with her goat in her yard. But the goat did some things that made the girl's dad mad. The goat ate things. He ate cans and he ate canes. He ate pans and he ate panes. He even ate capes and caps. One day her dad said, "that goat must go. He ate too many things." The girl said, "dad if you let the goat stay with us, I will see that he stops eating all those things."

search.barnesandnoble.com...

This is only an excerpt from the story. (He ate pans?)

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Found a better version without that music in the background. Sounds like they do say plane, and steel/steal ? But I don't think they say hit, I hear KIT.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

And a little more info in here:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I already knew 9/11 was an inside job, but this just furthers the idea that it was very symbolic and ritualistic. What struck me when I first watched that was how Zombie Like Bush seemed, and how Bush told everyone he 'watched the plane hit the first tower'.. Was he given some kind of remote view as he sat there whilst the children chanted? We know he wasn't reading the book, as it was upside down - where was he really that day...

way creepy and luciferian.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The masonic goat shown in the first video is actually just a paperweight. It was created as part of a joke by a rival masonic group that often called masons "goat riders". But perhaps their joke had some truth to it. The goat(masculine) symbolizing order as in New World Order. The fish symbolizing chaos. Order out of Chaos=Aquarius(man) age out of the Christian Pisces(fish) age.
www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Wow. I didnt hear about this in the past 10 years of stumbling across it here on ATS.

the 3rd vid which is unedited is obvious enough, whether they said Kit or Hit with bush, they did absolutely say Plane _it? and Steel. just fill in the blank - of course the occult arent going to be totally obvious, afterall they go by symbols and cryptic false flag rituals.

speaking of which, 9/11 marks a celebration of a legacy of United States of Anglo-America's sacrifices of humans worldwide. its a symbol of having spilled so much native and foreign blood, that they're marking a new millenium starting 2001 or 1 where they sacrifice even their USAA born blood to Satan.

top topics

join