It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Rockets Hit Southern Israel: Israeli TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Gaza Rockets Hit Southern Israel: Israeli TV

news.yahoo.com

Palestinian rockets fired from the Gaza Strip hit the southern Israeli town of Sderot on Sunday, the first such attack since a unilateral Israeli ceasefire went into effect, Channel 10 television reported.

Seconds after Israel Radio announced that a rocket alarm had sounded in Sderot, a Channel 10 reporter in the town said he heard two explosions. Channel Two television said six rockets had been fired at southern Israel.

Earlier, Israeli forces and Palestinian militants waged a brief gun battle in the Gaza Strip, the Israeli military and Hamas sources said. Hamas has rejected the ceasefire, saying it would continue fighting as long as Israeli troops remained in the territory.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
feeds.reuters.com
news.bbc.co.uk
www.alertnet.org
www.newsdaily.com

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
And so the saga continues!

Did anybody REALLY think the cease fire would last!

We all probably knew it wouldn't last, but I never thought it would end THIS fast!

What I think Hamas is trying to do is to get the IDF's to inflict even more death, suffering and damage in Gaza to try to get the world totally on their side.

What kind of people would want to cause so much pain and suffering for their people.

I believe to them, the end MIGHT justify the means.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
3.bp.blogspot.com...

What would make even more sense is that after all the global protests and anti-IDF sentiment Israel stated it wanted a cease-fire and mossad agents laucnh rockets pretending to be Gazans and there we go the continuation of american subsidized zionism.

That makes MUCH more sense to me

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You might have missed this in the article.

Gaza rockets hit southern Israel: Israeli TV

Hamas has rejected the ceasefire, saying it would continue fighting as long as Israeli troops remained in the territory.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
most arab govts. and whatever you want to call Hamas are controlled by Israel

and why don't you comment on the image link I posted?

[edit on 18-1-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

It could be IDF launching rockets at Israel, anything is possible over there I believe.

But Hamas has already stated that they rejected the cease fire, kind of makes sense to me that once they rejected the cease fire, they would start firing rockets at Israel again.

top topics

join