It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream beings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hello this is my first post so please go easy...

I have a problem that is not easy to explain so here goes nothin.

Bit of background info mid twenties male job, kids budding singer songwriter the whole shabang happy? well i was till this maybe some one can help.

It started about 2 months ago when i had a dream i met with this ??being?? it was short wide and seemed to not be made of solid matter it was blurry, transparent and maybe 2d this thing did not seem to be 3d.

it was highly negative trust me and comunicated messages to me through thought it told me some info about myself of my family that i did not like but i cant remember what it was ,i know i was not supposed to remember

i have had thousands of dreams nothing like this this was crazy it scares me to my core thinking about it ,was it a demon? my higher self?
this experience was like i travelled somewhere else to meet with this thing and even remember agreeing to not remember the information my problem being ever sinse this my life has changed its like for want of a better phrase its stolen something from me

i have gone from writing 2 or 3 songs a week to not picking up a pen i feel depressed minds unfocused feel ill all the time like i got a grey cloud above my head.
2 days ago after thinking for a while it was a 1 off it happend again this time the thing was tall and thin and didnt seem to be as evil but i remember less of this than the last this pushed me to post this

has anybody else had simular experiences or is it just my mind or coincidence a friend of mine once described me as a ray of light to people but now not so much id love to hear your opinion

d

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have had a similar experience. I had a dream that I went to the bathroom (that wasn't the whole dream! so don't comment on it, please) and on my way, I saw a little girl, with purple skin and drenched black hair over her face. she was wearing a white dress that just looked like a bleach potato bag, like what House Elves where in Harry Potter, but whiter. I ran, not sure what to do. I woke up screaming. Because my voice strains from snoring (clinical problem, don't laugh!), I didn't wake anyone up. And that's not the end of it. The next day I saw the same girl walking out of the bathroom!!!! I am officially freaked, especially because I live in the same house as I did when I had the encounter. I hope to investigate my house, but my Voice Recorder broke, so I'm not going to be able to pick up any EVP's, and I don't have any other equipment but my Senses, so I can't "hunt" this spirit.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Assuming they are not just bad dreams, then it sounds like some form of discarnate entities have attached themselves to you, and can communicate with you via the thought process, It is normal for beings to communicate using thought, animals do it and humans can as well, particularly when discarnate.

You have to try and stop this, as clearly it is adversely affecting your life. Are you in touch with your higher mind deep within yourself? If you are, then if you go there, you can ask it for protection from these entities.

Can you imagine a thick security glass cell surrounding you which will give you protection from them; and if you can, then you can use that effectively. If you are a religious person, then you may be able to get help from your local community church, temple etc. and you can ask for God to help you.

You need to get your mind out of the depressive rut which these events have put you in. Don’t keep thinking about them and try and switch your mind to happier and more positive thoughts, as negative thoughts will feed these entities.

If you experience similar dreams, then prepare yourself to blank them, mentally build a brick wall between you and them. Stop their thoughts by thinking of something different that you like, the sea shore, sunlight and fields; whatever makes you happy like that, so that you can deprive them of your thought channel.

Fight them at every turn, and you should be able to regain your happiness. Good luck!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by duncan disorderly

I say it's just gotta be them aliens (the usual suspects).

Especially since they wiped your brain clean, them aliens just love to do that one.

Hey, good luck with these "beings". Sounds pretty scary.

Watch out for the disinfo crew, they come quick after you say the "A" word

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
first thanks for all your replys ill get to you all,

what you are saying rings true my thought patterns changed over night i get rage thoughts thinking only the bad elements of my life it passes but i have never been like that.

secondly i missed a bit of info out, about 2 years ago through mutual friends i met this guy at my mates house

we had a laugh and a few beers the conversation turned to mediums ans spirits and so on, he told me he could give readings and did so he was bang on with alot

1 thing that springs to mind now is he told me i had a presence that went everywhere with me and fed off my energy he said this affected me in many ways

i thought i was abit far fetched enjoyed the reading and never thought about it again really now it sort of makes sense but it must be getting worse.

i will try meditating although i am a real beginner follow your advise

thankyou

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

If I were you I would keep a pen and paper next to the bed and write down everything as soon as you wake up. You may be ment to write down or pass on what these things are telling you and your writers block is caused by you not doing what they want.

Many authours have similar things happen to them, includin steven kings supposedly. Not that they did not write some of their own books but why would you go to a moron to pass on something when you could go to someone who is already good at it.

If you keep a dream journal your writers block will fade.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
come on people i could really do with some advice or your simular storys need to know what i may be dealing with

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You may be dealing with a deceased family member, It actually happens a lot without people recognizing it. Or it could be an angel of sorts telling you of things to come. Any one would be good guesses.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What you describe could be many things.....But I say take charge of your energy/emotions in your meditations and dream states when encountering these energies.Flair up you emotions be intence strong and take charge of your presence.

new topics

top topics

join