It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.W.O. and our transition to the galactic empire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Not sure where to post this really. It deals on 2 facets though,NWO and Alien civilizations. I have been pondering on the whole NWO subject for sometime and what the reasons would be behind such a massive restructuring of the powers that be. Well i had an idea that perhaps the NWO isnt a malicious intent at all. If we have been visted by alien civilizations like many of us believe then its safe to assume they might have had contact with world leaders(at least some of them which many believe as well). Now our planet as a whole is nowhere near entering a galactic federation or whatever you want to call it. Any advanced alien civilization would view us as too primitive and violent. Why would they come here to offer us help when they would be essentially risking their lives.
In comes the NWO. A one world government would most likely get rid of war all together. I cant see a one world government fighting within itself on a war-like scale. It would also lay the foundation to partner with other planets in a galactic government of sorts. We could never do this in our current state imho as everybody would be fighting to gain an edge over the technology they are bringing. One voice (not neccessarily one man/woman) speaking for an entire planet would be the only option.
Now is the NWO a good thing or a bad thing like many of us think? Im not so sure anymore after stumbling across this video.

www.youtube.com...

The NWO could very well be nothing more than the bid for ultimate power on this planet but, it'll never work . Too much of the worlds population would rebel and either die, reinstate our current forms of government, or we would descend into total anarchy.I would like to believe the NWO is the final piece to full disclosure but the pitfalls of man and his never ending quest for more power is always in the back of my mind.

thoughts?

[edit on 17-1-2009 by thegreatone]

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thankyou, I too know that this jewel of a planet really belongs to artists, scientists and world class type of people, the video is worth watching

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
kEEP LOOKING UP WAITING FOR THAT gfl CRUISER BUDDY....

The NWO wants you dead, so keep looking up you fool so when they slit your throat you can go to sleep nicley

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
kEEP LOOKING UP WAITING FOR THAT gfl CRUISER BUDDY....

The NWO wants you dead, so keep looking up you fool so when they slit your throat you can go to sleep nicley

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This planet is not RULED by anyone.

This planet is RULED by the heavens.

This planet is no more ours than it is an ants.

This inhabitants of this planet, being human, do not deserve to be enslaved. The NWO is malicious and evil.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
First off...

This planet is ruled by 'MAN'

We have the highest ability to think and overcome the obstacles this planet throughs at us, as well as the ability to effectively destroy any other being on this planet that threatens us.

This planet is not ruled by the heavens, it is a place of faith, therefore it does not exist in the physical realm, therefore cannot rule the physical world. Especially the fact that you are refering to heaven in the christian sense. What about the other religions in the world that do not deal with that heaven. So now you are denouncing their beliefs and faiths.

The planet is more ours than an ants simply because we can squash the ant and declare we are the victor in the fight. The day that another life form on this earth can take over the human race is the day that this planet does not belong to man. We are the supreme beings on this planet therefore we are its rulers and owners.

The OP brings up a viable theory as to the NWO not being an omnious figure, and therefore more research should go into this theory. Them rounding up the millions of people to prevent riots and what not would be for the greater good of mankind when you stop and think about it.

This would minimalize destruction of infrastructure and set a smoother transition into the transition into the "Galactic Age"

top topics

join