It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dreamed a missile hit at the upcoming inauguration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ok, this is my first thread so bare with me. I have dreams that sometimes come true. They do not always come true and often they are hints of the actual event and not literal. I had a very vivid dream today was very real. I could feel the emotions of the event. Today I was sick (with a cold) and I slept most of the day. I woke up around three p.m. from this dream; I dreamed a missile hit at the upcoming inauguration. Here is a complete description of my dream:

I am with a group of people and we are at the inauguration trying to find a good location to stand and see the stage. I have a bad feeling in my stomach as if I know what is going to happen. I know that a missile will hit so I am now looking for a place to that will allow me easy escape, somewhere that looks safe. A helicopter lands and Bush gets out surrounded by security and walks to the stage. Then another helicopter lands and Obama gets out and runs to the stage. Then I switch over to being in a room with Bush and he is cleaning out a closet. I feel secure and safe in his presence, like I know with him I am safe, the US is safe. I tell him that I feel scared, that I am worried about a nuclear threat to the US after he leaves office. He turns to me and says “yes, that is what Obama is about”. Then I switch back to the inauguration and both men are smiling and waving from the stage. I Look into the sky and see a missile to the right of the stage coming fast to the area out of the east. I scream to warn everyone but I am too late. The group I am with and I run and escape over a wall I can feel the fear and sickness of the event in my stomach. Other people are running in a panic around us. As we are making our way through the city away from the madness I see Obama getting onto a helicopter and escaping. Then I am walking in a train station and everyone thinks that Bush is dead and I feel sad. I look up a set of stairs and see Bush meeting Laura on the landing and he looks back at me and smiles, and I feel relief. The nI have a flash that the real Bush was not at the inauguration but a look alike. I all of the sudden understand that Bush knew all along that if he went to the inauguration that he would die so he sent a look alike. Inside I know we are heading for a very bad future that things are going to be bad.

Then I woke up and as I post this (8 Hours after the dream) I still have a feeling of dread inside that I cannot shake. Does anyone have any idea what this means? Any insight would be helpful.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Interesting. Perhaps all the discussion of this, mixed with
some spicy food triggered this dream. What are the dreams
that have come true?!
I would suggest not going to the inauguration just to be on
the safe side.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Did the missile drop from the sky, or was it a planted bomb?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
from what I read, you get the impression that you are safe with Bush and very nervous at the thought of Obama taking control, even when bush has shown himself too you as being fake (having a look a like stand in for him)

I don't think there will be the missile that you saw in your dream, But I think what you see is the descission Obama will make that leads to war?
or some other devistating event, possibly even the economy.

The missile is just used as an emotion for what you know missiles do, cause pain and destruction, so you may feel as though Obama will either cause you or the US or even the world, pain and destruction.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hey guys,
I do not have any intentions of going to the inauguration. I usually am not me in the dreams I am seeing and feeling things through someone else. It is not uncommon for me to dream about places I have never even been to before. Um I did dream the Virginia College shooting a few days before it happened and I sat straight up in the bed a gasped for air. I have random dreams of the future all the time and then dayjavue about everyday life. I do not embrace this well at all, I actually do not like it. Oh and it was coming out of the sky it was not a planted bomb.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I can't get over the fact that you felt safe with Bush.

Yikes.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
If Obama were to be assassinated, during the inauguration or otherwise, we would be heading for a very bad future that things would be getting bad. But that is besides the point. We are heading for a very bad future that things are going to be bad regardless...

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Thank you munkey66. Your analogy is very insightful. I do not think there will be an actual missile either. What I feel with Bush is like he knows what Obama is up to that he knew he was in danger and he out foxed whoever launched the missle. I feel like we as a nation have been protected well under him and I guess I do worry about Obama having the gonad's to keep us safe.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
[edit on 1/17/2009 by semperfortis]

new topics

top topics

join