It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are your beliefs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

I don't think the accidents are due to lack of maturity, but rather lack of practice. But even if I'm wrong, I still want the age minimum lowered.

I agree that lack of experience is a major contributor. OTOH, lack of caution is also prevelent. With $4 gasoline and high insurance rates it is really hard to acquire much experience.

I think teenager are likely to drive too fast, follow too closely and take risks that are not necessary. Teenagers would have many more accidents then they alreddy do but for their super quick reaction times.

[edit on 1/17/2009 by donwhite]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
ok i just want to know your beliefs i dont care what they are neither should you so please just say your beliefs and move on :bnghd:

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm still pretty young, but already in my life my "beliefs" have been all over the place. I read as much as I can all the time. I listen to opinions and experiences from anyone who will share them, and I store them within myself. I guess I believe in everything, or that anything is a possibility.

And here is a quote from Buddha that I hope you all will like
:
"Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true."

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
That is a big question!

I believe in a Creator....

I believe that we each are here to learn various lessons...........

I believe there is a link between science and spirituality, science is just catching up....

I believe Earth has been visited by more advanced beings and they have guided our progress..........and watched how we have botched it up

I believe every living thing has the right to a peaceful existence.....

I believe that selfish and greedy families are very much in control.......

I believe we are living in very important times.......

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
To All Who Have Or Will Have Written On This Page:

Thank you for taking the time to tell us all what your beliefs are. I know that not a lot of people ever ask or truely want to, but I ask to let you know that, there are still people out there that care. Even if they don't even know you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join