It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more handheld cellphones, now its on your wrist, Dick Tracy style!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Its coming out in the summer of this year. Mp3, stereo, speaker or using bluetooth. What fiction is now a reality. And not to mention don't have to worry about losing your phone if it drops out of your pocket when sitting down, when you can see it on your wrist. Awesome!!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I honestly think the only reason this hasn't been done before is that most people would feel silly talking into their wrist.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I predict it’s going to flop. No one’s going to buy it unless they’re 007 wona be’s.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I also think it will be a flop
I'm waiting for the ones used in Startrek generations where you just start speaking and somehow it knows who you want to talk to

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Seems like it would be a pain trying to dial on that thing, especially if one has big fingertips. Eh..I might pass on this one for a while, I'll wait until we get something similar to a phone I saw in a documentary about the future. Where the lady had something attached to her finger, made a little small circle with her finger in the air and a holographic screen came up that she was able to press buttons and all of that stuff. Also had a video portion on it (she was calling her son or something). So yeah, I'll just wait for that

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This thing is old hat. Comic book detective Dick Tracy was using a wrist phone in the 1930s.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It's about time!!!!

I WILL have one of these

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
i've allways made this prediction:

"the future computer will be a watch, simply put it on the table and a 3d hologram will be visible above it..."

this is proving i was right... in 10years, the above will be the "personal computer"

top topics

join