It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Population Control In China, And How Other Countries Want To Adopt Their Guidelines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I stumbled across this website, and what I found was very disturbing and informative. If eventually, we see more and more countries emulating China's
policies on population control should we assume this is America's future?

"The huge population growth over the past few decades has been a cause for concern globally. However, few countries have responded in the way China has. The population has put a tension on the limited resources of china. Many people are moving to the cities, leaving less people to farm the land. Not only is the population increasing, people are living longer, due to better acts in medicines. The population of 65 years old was only 66 million in 1990, and now is expected to grow 90 million by 2000, and 167 million by 2020."

Please just take a look. Is this proof, that there really is a NWO and a plan for all of us?

[nhs.needham.k12.ma.us...]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

I feel your concern but if we dig a little deeper we find like with anything in human societies we find patterns we are growing as a population globally but the west has it better off than the rest of the world in my opinion. Actually it appears that the west will have to import workers to have a basic labor force in the future, Maybe that’s why the US and Canada have pretty much an open door policy of emigration.

Linky

The world's current (overall as well as natural) growth rate is about 1.14%, representing a doubling time of 61 years. We can expect the world's population of 6.5 billion to become 13 billion by 2067 if current growth continues. The world's growth rate peaked in the 1960s at 2% and a doubling time of 35 years.

Most European countries have low growth rates. In the United Kingdom, the rate is 0.2%, in Germany it's 0.0%, and in France, 0.4%. Germany's zero rate of growth includes a natural increase of -0.2%, without immigration, Germany would be shrinking, like the Czech Republic.

The Czech Republic and some other European countries' growth rate is actually negative (on average, women in the Czech Republic give birth to 1.2 children, which is below the number to yield zero population growth, approximately 2.1 children). The Czech Republic's natural growth rate of -0.1 can not be used to determine doubling time because the population is actually shrinking in size.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Its not necessary to adopt stringent policies to have population control. The main ingredient for it is a good health care system, and a modern society with an economy and social programs. The reason we have this problem is that the cartel running the UK and the US have never intended to have fair, equal countries and have lived off the world's resources, enslaving all other countries under their World Bank system of debt. They are the reason we have over-population and depletion of world resources, and pollution (via their fossil fuel and burying all clean tehcnology).

Canada has 0% population growth, with the exception of the immigrants. Thats what good health care systems and equality of women does.

China is not the role model here. Its equality and high quality free health care that is.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
China has now moved into third place as an economic power. The more money a country has, the less they reproduce. REason for this but I can't remember why.

But this is why Europe and America have low birth rates. At this point it is an option, not a necessity for surival. Now that China quickly gained some economy, I susupect that their birth rate will drop. Especially since it is said that everyone is moving to the city. That means people are becoming more career oriented then family oriented or breeding more farmers.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by paxnatus

I feel your concern but if we dig a little deeper we find like with anything in human societies we find patterns we are growing as a population globally but the west has it better off than the rest of the world in my opinion. Actually it appears that the west will have to import workers to have a basic labor force in the future, Maybe that’s why the US and Canada have pretty much an open door policy of emigration.

Linky

The world's current (overall as well as natural) growth rate is about 1.14%, representing a doubling time of 61 years. We can expect the world's population of 6.5 billion to become 13 billion by 2067 if current growth continues. The world's growth rate peaked in the 1960s at 2% and a doubling time of 35 years.

Most European countries have low growth rates. In the United Kingdom, the rate is 0.2%, in Germany it's 0.0%, and in France, 0.4%. Germany's zero rate of growth includes a natural increase of -0.2%, without immigration, Germany would be shrinking, like the Czech Republic.

The Czech Republic and some other European countries' growth rate is actually negative (on average, women in the Czech Republic give birth to 1.2 children, which is below the number to yield zero population growth, approximately 2.1 children). The Czech Republic's natural growth rate of -0.1 can not be used to determine doubling time because the population is actually shrinking in size.

Thanks for your reply. So you don't think anything like the Chinese government advocates, will ever be enforced here? That is fines, punishments and penalties for having more than one child?

The killing of baby girls, is it a result of poverty, or is it out of fear?
Am I way off base as to what you were saying? As far as open borders, i.e. Mexico, Canada I think you are exactly right. I also feel we have not addressed the border issues because we need the bodies in the event of World War.

Can you enlighten me? you have some good insight here Slayer. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
U.S. Birth Rate Hits All-Time Low

Continuing a 12-year decline, the U.S. birth rate has dropped to the lowest level since national data have been available, according to statistics just released by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). The rate of births among teenagers also fell to a new record low, continuing a decline that began in 1991.

The birth rate fell to 13.9 per 1,000 persons in 2002, down from 14.1 per 1,000 in 2001 and down a full 17 percent from the recent peak in 1990 (16.7 per 1,000), according to a new CDC report, "Births: Preliminary Data for 2002." CDC analysts say the birth rate is dropping as the increasing life span of Americans results in a smaller proportion of women of child childbearing age.

Good information

Also

wiki

[edit on 16-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Thanks for your reply. So you don't think anything like the Chinese government advocates, will ever be enforced here? That is fines, punishments and penalties for having more than one child?

The killing of baby girls, is it a result of poverty, or is it out of fear?
Am I way off base as to what you were saying?

Can you enlighten me? you have some good insight here Slayer. Thanks.

Populations in western countries are either leveling off or declining this is happening without Big Brother looking over our shoulders

Unlike China where it is a requirement we in the west are slowing down our birth rates for various reasons mainly financial it's getting very expensive to raise large families not to mention putting them all through college or University and many young professionals are focusing on their careers first and families last. Not to mention educating the young with controversial sex education and the expanded use of contraceptives.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
about 400million less people were born in china from the one child policy put in place 30 years ago.without this policy,we would have 400 million more people in china competing for the world resources.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by beijingxizhimen
about 400million less people were born in china from the one child policy put in place 30 years ago.without this policy,we would have 400 million more people in china competing for the world resources.

So does that make it right? To kill your baby because it's a girl? Or to just
walk away from your 2nd child and leave them in a field?

I think it would be better to insist on mandatory sterilization after the first born, than to murder your own child!! Sterilization in this case is a rudimentary choice, but at least your are not creating life, then just disposing of it like yesterdays trash!

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
you dont know everything,deserting baby girls does happen in china,but that just because in rural area some people still have the old traditional mentality that only boys can carry on the family linage.but it has never happened in big scale,deserting baby is extremely rare in china.but people do try to get around the policy to have more children until they get a boy.so if you go to rural china you may find nobody has only one child.that's the truth in china.one child policy only works in cities,and city people dont share rural folk's mentality.we think boys and girls are the same.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by beijingxizhimen
you dont know everything,deserting baby girls does happen in china,but that just because in rural area some people still have the old traditional mentality that only boys can carry on the family linage.but it has never happened in big scale,deserting baby is extremely rare in china

Well if that was true then you would find huge families in the rural areas .
I don't think having a one child family is an old rural area tradition.

That's big brother

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Population is a very interesting subject, and when I took classes in it, at first I thought it was a straight forward bland subject, but it is not.

Do you all realize that population will be the end of the civilization as we know it today. This will happen by 2050, and it is not what 99.9% of the world thinks is the main issue with population.

Everyone you ask will say that it is the 6 billion people on the planet, and the future 10-20 billion that will do us all in as we exceed what our planet can support, but this is not our biggest threat to society.

Our biggest threat is the changes in the age of the population. When you look at China and Japan, both have population control in place to limit the number of new born. Japan’s lower birth rate is actually from the cost of a family now and their population is in decline. Looking at these two countries, that are leading this major social disaster that faces the world in the next 50 years as we see that the working age group gets smaller and smaller.

When you split up the population by age into three groups you have those too young to work or about the age of 17 and below and those too old to work which is about 65 and above. As you limit birth rate below what is needed to sustain the working class you have a population that starts to age to the point that the majority is in the old non-working group. So where we are heading by 2050 is a world where 60% or higher of the population is old and needs support by the working class, where there is not enough of them to do this because of the reduce birth rate.

People live longer, and in the countries where people today have a lower life expectancy will be hit the hardest, since their population life expectancy can increase dramatically. So think of a world where we have less births and everyone lives a much longer time. Because of this we will have more people living a very poor life even with massive taxes on the smaller working group.

Also since the vast majority of voters will be old, then they will vote on everything in their favor, so most money will be voted to support services for the old and things like education, exploration etc will take a back seat.

The perfect number for population is a birth rate based on what is needed to support the working class to maintain them as the largest group of the three. This does mean our population will continue to grow beyond 6 billion as our life expectancy continues to increase, but we would not see massive populations that an uncontrolled birth rate would create.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Guys, we're forgetting that moderate, self-sustaining population control is what all the world should aim for.
There are a few extremes, each of which has undesirable results:
Extreme "Population Control 1":Europe.
Overview:
Europe is currently facing a demographic crisis, as not only are there not enough births/younger indigenous Europeans to support the coming "baby boomer" retirees (largely due to less socially-conservative societies and the raging sucess of birth control), the overall population of most nations are falling and millions of indigenous Europeans leave Europe each year.
Current Solution:
Immigration, and lots of it. Already there are calls for an extra 50 million "African" immigrant workers for Europe to support the ageing, declining indigenous population - on top of millions of Turks, West Indians, Africans, Chinese, Indians and others already living in Europe.
Problems:
Let's face it - all European M.P.s must be delusional if they believe that these immigrants, and their descendants, will be happy watching their tax dollars going towards some old white geezers. Not only that, but the importation of millions of non-Europeans to support a declining European population is blatant demographic replacement, on a scale never-before-seen since European diseases wiped out most Native American populations which were replaced by European settlers.
Extreme "Population Control 2":China.
Overview:
In the 20th Century, the Communist government of Mainland China realised that the most populous nation on Earth (highest population per kilometre) couldn't sustain families of two, three, four etc children in the long-term, without either an unprecedented population cull, or invading surrounding nations and exporting their excess population to the subject nations.
Current Solution:
With both those proposals undesirable, the government decided on the now-infamous "One Child Policy", where all Chinese families would be..."encouraged" to have one and only one child.
Problems:
Communist China was still a heavily-traditional society - moreso in the rural areas than the urban areas, but still traditional nonetheless. While sons would be desired, as they could carry on the family name and would not cost anything to marry off - unlike daughters. Now - due to our historical occupations as mostly hunters, and later warriors - there have always been more sons born than daughters. However, the gender imbalance of Communist China (as daughters were abandoned, aborted etc in preference of sons) was becoming unhealthy with millions of excess males. Not only that, but historically large gender imbalances of males have made those societies increasingly violent and war-like...
Lax "population control":Africa.
Overview:
Most African countries have birth-rates far higher than the replacement rates, largely in part to the influence of not only tradition and social/tribal structures, but also the omnipresent Catholic Church and Islam's views on birth control. Unfortunately however, modernisation and development is not keeping in pace with population growth:
Countries are attempting to support 21st Century populations with 19th Century or earlier roads, wells, agriculture etc - with predictable results.
Solution:
Though there has been talk amongst the Catholic Church to "update" its views on birth control and government distribution of birth controlling items, little has been done towards curbing excessive population growth - the main control of population is either immigration, often illegal, towards more-developed Western countries or the famines that you see every World Vision commercial.
Problems:
Ethiopia, with approximately 20 years of famine-conditions, is expected to exceed Germany's population in the next few decades:
If widescale birth-control isn't implemented soon - or modernisation/development efforts ramped up - famine, diseases and war will ravage Africa on a scale not seen since Medieval Europe. Not only that, but growing anti-immigrant sentiment in Europe and the wider West (along with the Global Financial Shutdown) will soon see the "immigration valve" of population control shut down.

Both high - and low - birthrates have unfortunate consequences so a "middle", or "centrist", view is the best bet for population control.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i have heard from a good friend, who is a mother of four girls, that the US is planning the same thing for us. she said that they are already making gas chambers in arizona and little caskets that will be filled and dumped into outterspace. the sick, elderly(over 55), and the mentallly challendged will be done with as well. this scares the s*** out of me. i have two daughters and i could never choose between them. please some one put my mind at ease. look it up for me. find out if this is true.
thanx

top topics

join