It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it science or faith?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

This is my first real post to ATS and I want to know where a lot of ATS members stand. I know there's a wide range of views and interests in this community as I have read many threads here before I joined. My own personal beliefs are that there is some kind of higher power that pre determines our destinys. These are just my beliefs from my own personal experiences, things I have witnessed, and a gut feeling.

The higher power I refer to is not necessarily the so called "Christian" God. I'm not sure what it is and nobody can really know. People have their own ways of getting through this life and in the end we will manifest together.

I started this thread to see if there are others out there that feel the same way I do or you can argue with my theory. Let's sit at the round table

I'm a man of faith

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
hey welcome to ats

To continue.. I think for me i use both, i have faith in my own understanding and i use science to back up my own faith kinda thing..

god for me is to big of a question.. is He or she or it real? i dont know..

is me charging my ipod on my pc.. Yep tis.. like paying tax

But for me faith its just being happy you are here and giving repect to otheres.

no harm in that

[edit on 16-1-2009 by theresult]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I am not a man of faith. I happen to know God is real and that there is a higher power, or higher self.

The Christianity you know of is probably not the true version. It is not about blind faith among those who have understanding. There are deeper meanings that are not apparent to most of the public. It's not just something you believe in, or have faith, it's something you live and do.

Google Video Link

Now, I do have faith or believe that the understandings I've learned are true.

join