It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens: A 16 year olds Perspective

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
From the pyramids to crop circles,From ET to Government Officials,From Cover ups to Unexplained. For the who knows how many years this planet or this universe has been around theirs always two organisms that coexist side by side. Humans and Extra Terrestrials. Now lts get to core of this Earth is a round external flat internal planet,who knows whats above,below,to the left of or the right of it who knows whats out there. Some people have been lucky enough to find out some are like me just waiting for there turn. Myself have never seen an UFO or Alien beings so why do i believe? IDK but i believe that somewhere in my DNA or in my Family Tree lies the Truth Maybe these so called alien "left it in my ancestors DNA to be implanted in me to someday rise up above the rest to settle this life long question or maybe sooner or later my time will come to tell my story about my rendezvous with the unknown ones. But until that time comes i guess ill have to sit and wonder about every plane i see in the horizon , Every light i see from the sky. Maybe ill find the answer in my bible, in my room, in my bookbag, who knows maybe in my children but i will find it and share it with the Universe.

join