It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Discover "Universe is Giant 3D Hologram"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
John Lear would be all over this theory.

John was a big advocate of Hologram theories.

Thanks for posting it very interesting and thought provoking.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by franspeakfree

I will try. It takes a laser, and the feed is programmed with a input picture, or reality in this case. When the laser is activated, the image or images are projected in the air, or anywhere, and they look as though they are real. This is the technology that begot Project Blue Beam. To project an image of Christ, or an Alien invasion in the sky for all to see and believe.

PROJECT BLUE BEAM

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

educate-yourself.org...

educate-yourself.org...

educate-yourself.org...

www.geocities.com...

It's all really interesting but that aside. If everything was a projection then that means aliens don't exist. Of course we can't prove any alien exists because we have no hard evidence. But the majority that sees basically the same thing. Can vouch, yes aliens are amongst us.

What I meant by the aliens are when we talk about close encounters of the third kind. So does that mean there just holograms as well?

I apologize if I'm not making any sense right now. But the Projection Theory just kinda seems odd to me.

Just a thought. >.<

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
ANY holographic or any display has a source running things. Where is the 'machinery' running the universe? Find that, and you have all your answers.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Funny... I just started to dig in all this Illusion stuff and now this discovery. I am pretty shocked but still my mind does not comprehend the hologram idea very well so as I already planned yesterday I will watch "What the bleep do we know - down the rabbit hole" And I am going to watch some of your posted links either.
Do you have the same problem that other "unenlightened" people calls you crazy when you talk about conspiracy and paranormal stuff?
P.S. - I have rad the ATS for more than a year occasionally but today I decided to register and not to be just listener anymore. Cause I wont take the lies anymore. So - Hi, I am new in ATS I hope we get along well and that we together will help other people to break "the box".

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Europe

I didn't say I'd read it: I'll do so sometime today, but that's beside my point. When you experience Creative Light directly (no substances), like I have either spontaneously (since 11) or through meditation, it sets you off on the Short Road (rather than the scenic route through the Maze).

If this thread gets even two people to inquire further, than good. Until then, please keep to concrete matters that feel comfortable, or step into the Living Light, and begin to find out directly (twilight zone music here).

Wow. No wonder David Icke has such a hard time. "Let's use reason, intelligence, and science and determine the nature of the Spiritual Reality that we 'know' doesn't exist."

Behind the Holo, or the Unreal Reflected (Youniverse), is The Real.

Start hunting It, and It'll Hunt You.

Ho! Watch out for that working beam! Almost gotchya!

[edit on 15-1-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Assuming this is more than just a flight of fancy based on some errant background noise (remember, New Scientist isn't peer reviewed!) how a holographic universe model coincide with the evidence for matter being fluctuations in a quantum vacuum? The concept seem similar on the surface, but do the logistics work out? Further, would the physics?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Or.... it could be nothing...

Gravitational-wave detectors are extremely sensitive, so those who operate them have to work harder than most to rule out noise. They have to take into account passing clouds, distant traffic, seismological rumbles and many, many other sources that could mask a real signal. "The daily business of improving the sensitivity of these experiments always throws up some excess noise," says Danzmann. "We work to identify its cause, get rid of it and tackle the next source of excess noise.

Source

As amazing as all this sounds, I cant quite get my head around it yet

[edit on 15/1/2009 by Kliskey]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

But most damning is that the narrow training of astrophysicists does not allow them to “see” the powerful electric discharge effects at the centers of galaxies. The x-rays, gamma rays, jets and radio lobes cry out for an electrical model. By simply invoking the electrical force, which is a thousand trillion trillion trillion times stronger than gravity, we can return to the realm of normal objects, normal physics, and common sense electrical engineering. The gravitational black hole model is fictional and worthless.

Black Holes Tear Logic Apart

ok. waiting for someone to sound off about the electrical universe model.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thank you for the great thread. Maybe more folks will read and open up to this beautiful fact. I've read the Ra Material over and over and this all makes perfect sense. www.lawofone.info...

A poster earlier mentioned that this should be taught from first grade on, I strongly agree. But I think that Mr. Icke's friends made sure from long ago that we would be kept in the dark, so as to not reach our true spiritual potential and challenge them. We have the chance still (but not long) to realize this potential and create the illusion that WE want ... unfortunately, imo that won't happen in this cycle for most.

Now, I am off to read that article.

[edit on 15-1-2009 by blujay]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by super70

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT Find/post!!!

Michio Kaku: "Right on."

Stephen Hawking: "The ergosphere is it!"

Ufo creatures wide and tall: "Humans can not comprehend our method of travel."

John Titor: "I told ya so...!"

Its all coming together - E8 Lie geometry like (AG Lisi TOE) - in a grand

unified way.

Graviphotons, microsingularities, and quantum flux - here we come!

[edit on 1/15/2009 by drphilxr]

[edit on 1/15/2009 by drphilxr]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think the phrase '' welcome to the Matrix'' is not all out of place here....

GEO600 has stumbled upon the fundamental limit of space-time - the point where space-time stops behaving like the smooth continuum Einstein described and instead dissolves into "grains", just as a newspaper photograph dissolves into dots as you zoom in. "It looks like GEO600 is being buffeted by the microscopic quantum convulsions of space-time," says Hogan.

What a great read! Have not read all of it yet. It's one big cookie!
Can't wait for the movie spin off's!!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

My view on the universe is that it is a function of mind, and that it is holographic by nature. This view necessarily requires that the universe has a base energetic component. When you break a holographic plate into pieces, each broken piece of plate contains the holographic picture in full. Our own minds are like little pieces of the universal plate - therefore, our own minds are reflections of the greater mind through which the universe functions. The observable nature of the activity of our own minds resides in the brain and nervous system primarily. We measure this with nervous energy, which is a form of electricity. This concept tells me, therefore, that the base energetic component of the universe is also a form of electricity.

i like this guys take on it from another discussion board.
gravity

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I allways thought it was obvious and common knowledge.I guess its just me.I find it funny scientists have just discovered this.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
so theres no such thing as 'analog'..?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Could this imply then that the black holes aren't deconstructing matter/stars that enter but rather they could be something similar to a movie projector; taking in the last part of the "film" and projecting the next scene? Could this mean that our universe is really like a big reel of holographic film cycling through these "projectors"? If so wouldn't it be feasible to say that everything in THIS universe was pre-planned by another universe and projected into a void of space. Perhaps the big-bang was the On switch being flicked up.

Just throwing out some ideas that ran through my head. I'm far from an expert and couldn't give you a solid explanation to these theories.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I wonder how many more decades it will take them to discover local I,II and III and realise that the tool to observe the theorised 8 other dimensions is the human subconscious.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Does this mean the Bill Hicks was right when he said:

The universe is one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively;all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration;theres no such thing as death,life is just a dream and we're all the imagination of ourselves.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Damn, this news calls for a celebration. I'll break out the holographic beer and bake us a holographic pie.

The holographic bathroom is just down the holographic hall.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Each universe, in turn, individualized to a focus becoming, in turn, co-Creator and allowing further diversity, thus creating further intelligent energies regularizing or causing Natural Laws to appear in the vibrational patterns of what you would call a solar system. Thus, each solar system has its own, shall we say, local coordinate system of illusory Natural Laws. It shall be understood that any portion, no matter how small, of any density or illusory pattern contains, as in an holographic picture, the One Creator which is infinity. Thus all begins and ends in mystery.

www.lawofone.info...

This subject is just too exciting - can hardly contain myself! Deeper and deeper into the Rabbit Hole we go!

[edit on 15-1-2009 by blujay]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

On the holographic left or holographic right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join