It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure, between a rock and a hard place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Too much time has passed, too much has happened. The men who deal with this secret are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Disclosure would mean, well, disclosure. There have been many incidents and mistakes on both sides, some of these are very disturbing. This alone is enough to make disclosure very difficult if not impossible. When I found out that the alien subject was real I was excited and felt that the human race needed to know. In the years since that revelation I have come to understand why our miltary officers who have had to deal with this, are under orders to never speak of it. The men at the top, from what we have been told, are split as to ever revealing the secret. To be honest I feel for these men, all of them, It must be very difficult for them to have to live with this burden. I have a great deal of respect for them. In order for any kind of diclosure to work we must be very understanding as to why our leaders, our military, and secret agencys reacted the way that they did. 60 years ago when they first found out that there were aliens comming to this world, they did what they had to do to protect the people of THE UNITED STATES. A nation that had just sacrificed over 400,000 men to win the biggest war in the history of mankind. The total human loss from the war was 60 MILLION people! Can you even imagine? And can you imagine how the President, certain generals, and miltary officers who had just fought and won that war felt when this (the aliens) fell into thier laps? They were shocked and astounded. That is how this became above top secret. Sixty years later we find ourselves still living with this secrecy...... Why?
go to the link below, scroll down and look at the poster, and mabe... just mabe, you will understand......why.
www.theconnextion.com...

[edit on 15-1-2009 by Marcus Clotfelter]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
They are never going to disclose because "it's that bad".
Use your imagination, whatever fit's the bill will do. It isn't the fact that they are here! it's why "they" are here.
Because the people in the know, don't want to ruin the years you have left.

join