It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media blackout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
As usual the U.S. media is busy reporting on useless issues like some white collar criminal trashing his plane. There is an impending food shortage that is not being reported. The information is only trickling into society through alternative media and word of mouth. It's time we open our eyes to whats really going around us from the conflict to the eventual government takeover of the financial system. These events are a few of the many under reported events that can severly affect our way of life. Let us open our eyes.

[edit on 01/11/2009 by endofdaysmichelle]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ok I am not certain where you are going with this thread, your heart seems to be in it but it is not clear to me what points you are trying to make in reference to the media blackout.

There are so many threads on this site which take each of your complaints and discuss in depth.

Media red herrings are my pet peeve too, so I am not ridiculing you, just saying.

World wide food shortages, Genocide, I have two threads that touch on those subjects. Join me if you choose.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Your right, its frustating that the people whose job it is to inform us are busy feeding us garbage and not the truth. thank for the links it's very informative thanks again

new topics

join