It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have brain worms?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Brain worms? Geeeze .. never heard of such a thing.

Interesting and good information.
To the OP.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm not Muslim or Jewish but neither my husband or myself have eater pork for at least 15 years..except for the occasional strip of bacon on a burger or a sandwich. This story just freaked me out. I couldn't even read the whole article. I won't ever eat pork again or swim again.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

So, if I understand this correctly...

You have a 'friend'.. who has another 'friend' who just happens to be a doctor. Believable enough so far.

This doctor, over the last two years, saw a dramatic increase in the number of 'brain worms' from the last 1800 patients he saw over this time (98% of them had them, as you say). This is where I am having a hard time believing you and/or the fact that you honestly believed him.

Assuming he worked roughly 300 days a year or so (time off for holidays/weekends, change the number as you see fit), that comes out to about 2-3 cases of brain worms PER DAY.

You were either lied to, or you are making that up. 2-3 cases of brain worms per day over the last two years from ONE single, solitary doctor, is pretty much impossible. This is due to the fact that he is one man, and (for example) the entire state of Texas has had only about 100 cases of 'brain worms' in the past two years. Apparently your friend's doctor is super-man and can see 18 times more patients than each and every doctor in Texas combined.

Brain Worms do exist, and people do get infected with them, but I feel you simply made up or propagated sensationalized claims... 98% of 1800 people? In two years? Honestly?

This is the 'deny ignorance' forum, and I'm denying this, my friend.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Parasites that invade ants and control their behavior
Sounds crazy - but here it is.

www.youtube.... com/watch? v=ZgAEeisfHW8

top topics

<< 1   >>

join