It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Set to Nuke Iran's Nuclear Facilities late Jan. 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Israel considers the transition from Bush to Obama as a prime opportunity to take out
Iran's nuclear facilities. This will happen during the first few days that Obama takes
office. With the world full of hope with the new US president, Israel and western Intelligence
agencies consider this the best window for this operation. Protests and flack will be
minimal as Obama will be considered by the world as too new to harbor any blame.

Recent statements about Obama being tested by Madeline Albright, Joe Biden, Brezinski and Colin Powell among others-some on Youtube-point to this.
NSA, DOD, CIA, M15, M16, Interpol and other intelligence agencies are now on red alert
and assisting in preparation for this event. Bunker busters are being readied in top secret Israel facilities right now.

The attacks on and by Israel, Gaza now expanding to Lebanon are part of this strategy that will
culminate in Israel sending jet fighters into Iran and taking out specific targets. Targets that
the US intelligence agencies have helped them on. These tensions are the gradual build-up to this horrific event.

UFO activity and monitoring in these areas have increased dramatically.
US intelligence agencies are worried that UFO's will not allow the nukes to work.

By exposing this plan perhaps it can be stopped.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
They'll use bunker busters only.
UFO's won't let anymore nukes explode.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GalacticAlliance

And why wont UFO's allow Israel to use nukes on Irans nukes??

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
hmmmmmm, are these the same UFO's that watched Japan get nuked twice?

or do we have a new set that are allowed to break the supposed "no interference rule?"

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
You might be right, but I don't agree with the whole ``UFO are our nannies`` idea.

And yeah, the only way Israel can take out iranian nuclear facilities is to use the massive 40.000 lbs bomb only carried by US B-2 bombers, or to use nuclear bunker buster... which they'll likely use.

And Israel will be receiving a 3000 tons shipment of ammunition, the biggest EVER. So that must be for something.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Do you by chance have any links or proof to back up these claims your making? Don't get me wrong, what your saying in some ways makes sense and I could see these things happening to a point. But I dont see any proof to back these grand claims your making.

IMO I can't see Isreal attacking on three of thier fronts, and Nuking Iran. After all doing something as bold as that could very well encure the wrath of China or Russia, or at least make them stand up and notice whats going on. I dont think it would be very smart for Isreal to stretch thier military thin across three fronts and then launch a nuke on Iran. The backlash from the Russia or China could be devistating given thier military forces would be stretched to the limit fighting on three fronts.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo

Israel considers the transition from Bush to Obama as a prime opportunity to take out
Iran's nuclear facilities. This will happen during the first few days that Obama takes
office. With the world full of hope with the new US president, Israel and western Intelligence
agencies consider this the best window for this operation. Protests and flack will be
minimal as Obama will be considered by the world as too new to harbor any blame.

The attacks on and by Israel, Gaza now expanding to Lebanon are part of this strategy that will
culminate in Israel sending jet fighters into Iran and taking out specific targets. Targets that
the US intelligence agencies have helped them on. These tensions are the gradual build-up to this horrific event.

This actually makes sense..they wont put any blame on Bush [departing the arena] either since he also was a good ally of the Israelli's, otherwise this would be the ultimate fire baptism for Obama as a relative unexperienced political actor..In the heat of the battle i wont be suprised either of a shift of the battlefield to Iran, maybe if Hamas was not so heavily punished as Israel had hoped [just like Hezbollah proclaimed victoray in 2006]..And all the support Hamas is getting from Iran...

[edit on 14-1-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I dread the day the next nuke is used...on any country. All it takes is one...and it will open up a whole can of worms.

The UFO's could also easily be drones.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hahaha UFO's give me a break. The rest of what you said is probably likely.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Lol, this is a laugh, sorry Op, do you have a source for this or is this based purely on assumption?

If Israel were to attack Irans nuclear sites, they wouldnt be using nuked to do it

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I am not at liberty to discuss my sources.

And it does not bother me one nano-iota if anyone believes this or not.

Just wait and see. Israel knows it won't have another opportunity like this one
in four years and they do not want to wait that long. Because Iran could debelop
a nuke by then and Israel won't risk it.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GalacticAlliance

You got me thinking about your statement.
Please scroll down as I just posted a new thread about it.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If you're right, good luck to Israel. I think you bomb nuclear sites because they cannot control the nuclear bomb. Clearly Israel want to do a Hisroshima because the Iranians cannot be proven to be wise with the nuclear bomb. So responsible Israel want to Nuke a country that has done nothing wrong in the WMD front. In fact they have taken a conclusion of Nuking other countries in case they might. Israel has American protection to do what they want. They will nuke whom they want and start world war III. The holy nation indeed..... It makes you wonder if 'holy' means 'church of satan.'

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You are right about Israel having American protection.
But I don't see how it would start World War 3 .
Who's going to risk total destruction by coming to Iran's aid?
I don't see china or russia going all out to protect some oil in Iran.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo
I am not at liberty to discuss my sources.

And it does not bother me one nano-iota if anyone believes this or not.

Just wait and see. Israel knows it won't have another opportunity like this one
in four years and they do not want to wait that long. Because Iran could debelop
a nuke by then and Israel won't risk it.

Well this is fake then

If you're not a liberty to discuss your sources then and you dont care about being believed or not, then why even bother posting?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

japan wasnt nuked

japan had the a-bombs on them...
hydrogen buddy

way different
hopefully we wont see a nuke go off

[edit on 1/15/2009 by AceOfAces]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Reply to UFO's stopping nukes going off......my god how may nuke tests are done around the world per year, I think you are tripping.

If Israel attacks Iran in any way shape or form, it will be the start of World war three, Via international treaties. Russia will not let Iran be attacked.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Belief is a low level kindergarten concept.
Life is based on what you experience-belief is irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
If it doesn't happen, I'm going to ignore everything the OP ever says afterward as the rantings of an unreliable, deluded man.

Originally posted by AceOfAces
reply to post by munkey66

japan wasnt nuked

japan had the a-bombs on them...
hydrogen buddy

way different
hopefully we wont see a nuke go off

[edit on 1/15/2009 by AceOfAces]

Uh, dude, an atomic bomb is a nuclear bomb. So is a hydrogen bomb. Japan was hit with two nuclear warheads, both purely fission in operation. any weapon that operates by either splitting or combining atomic nuclei (or both) is a nuclear weapon and an atomic weapon. There's no difference. The terms are colloquially synonymous. How you could reach adulthood and not know this, is beyond me.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by mdiinican]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
May I ask for a source?

One liner. Sorry.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join