It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy named Adolf Hitler, removed from home by authorities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Boy named Adolf Hitler, removed from home by authorities

www.lehighvalleylive.com

State authorities have removed Adolf Hilter Campbell and his two sisters from their parents' home in Holland Township, township police Chief David Van Gilson said today. New Jersey's Division of Youth and Family Services took the 3-year-old, as well as JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, 1, and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, who turns 1 in April, the chief said."

The chief didn't know why the children were taken but said his department received no reports of abuse or negligence.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well you dont say , I wonder why these kids were taken and what kind of abuse there were taken for , I hope it is not just the Name s of these kids that would be a sad story , for I believe that you should be able to call and name your kids what ever you want to

The chief didn't know why the children were taken but said his department received no reports of abuse or negligence.

www.lehighvalleylive.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Just naming your kid "Adolf Hitler" is abuse in itself.

2 lines.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Already being discused here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
Just naming your kid "Adolf Hitler" is abuse in itself.

2 lines.

It is a MUCH BIGGER ABUSE to take children from their home. That is a crime above all crimes. Nothing worse than that. The society that does that is inhumane, sadistic, anti-human.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by yenko13

Hey that was already posted earlier today:

here is the link to thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So I gues if you name your kid Malcom X you are just fine? Or how about Johnny Rotten? Maybe George Bush or Bill Clinton or how about soon to be murderer Obama? Maybe a little Osama BinLaden? Seems like if there were such a problem wouldn't the hospital have taken action over the names? Maybe now people will have their kids taken away if they name them after their heiritage, by naming them with german names or Euro names as we have done with our daughter, apparently naming a child after where you come from might be a crime but not naming them some hippy dippy name seems ok? What if you named your kid Black Panther or Dances with wolves?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Existing multiple page thread on this topic can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closing.

top topics

join