It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please some say you've been recording the Gaza Feed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Due to the current situation in Gaza, technology has improved enough where we can see an image across the world - "Live and Uncensored!" (particularly a "hot spot") I would personally record the feed from Gaza, for possible evidence of war crimes. Perhaps, we might even capture a UFO or two.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by DavidU]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
In all fairness, if this is all you have to think about while this conflict is going on, I wish I were as blissfully unaware as you.

Seriously, I thought you were going to suggest recording it to use as evidence in the future war crimes charges that'll be brought against Israel.

Decorum - look it up.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Besides simply being a somewhat gruesome idea, considering that people are in fact dying over there. It would also be a terrible place to try to spot a UFO, since you have all kinds of aircraft and munitions flying through the sky. There are plenty of other online feeds that would be better suited for something like this.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidU

We all need priorities in life. The search for proof of extraterrestrial visitations is a noble cause and one worth pursuing, but not at the expense of using technology designed to capture the terrible extent of human aggression and anger.

If a UFO was captured on this web cam, what do you think they were in the vicinity for? That's right; to watch how idiotic and thoughtless we are to each other, as your "request" proves.

As you happily state that you are "apathetic", which I agree with wholeheartedly, can I suggest another term?

Remove the first "a".

Mods, can I suggest this offensive thread be removed?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Glad I'm not the only one thinking along these lines.

But I wouldn't want to suggest the thread be removed, it might prove useful to some seeking a much needed reality check.

I haven't been looking at the cam personally. I don't need to watch it, I think it's a bit morbid and insensitive to do so.
It's like seeing someone being slowly tortured to death and being powerless to stop it, but watching the show anyway.

Is it any better than Israeli families having picnics on the hillsides while they watch Gaza being destroyed?

This is a personal view, and I'm not suggesting that all those who watch it are thinking in this way, or see it like this but watch anyway.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

This is a thread that does not fit in anywhere, in my opinion, but at a push I'll conceed that it should at least be moved to Skunk Works. The frankly bizarre concept of live images of a war being an acceptable way of capturing images of UFOs is deplorable.

top topics

join